The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

HCP-med 2024

Hi guys anyone heard back from Edinburgh re HCP med course? I found the interview really tough!

Scroll to see replies

I have not heard back. We were told end of February/ early march. I reckon it was also stated in one of the emails.
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
Original post by Nursing4twoyears
I have not heard back. We were told end of February/ early march. I reckon it was also stated in one of the emails.
Yes, I had my interview on 22nd Jan and was told that we would find out within a few weeks. How did your interview go? I find the wait really tough!
Original post by Ng1980
Yes, I had my interview on 22nd Jan and was told that we would find out within a few weeks. How did your interview go? I find the wait really tough!

I think the interview went well-ish.
Reply 4
I had my interview on the 22nd too, the wait is murder. Just keep thinking about all the stuff I could have mentioned! Hopefully we hear back soon, I see they’ve started sending out offers for the MBChB so we shouldn’t be too far behind
Reply 5
Original post by deidhaul5
I had my interview on the 22nd too, the wait is murder. Just keep thinking about all the stuff I could have mentioned! Hopefully we hear back soon, I see they’ve started sending out offers for the MBChB so we shouldn’t be too far behind

Yeah I have been replaying the interview in mind and so frustrated at what I didn’t say, especially as I had prepared so much!

I guess I just want to know either way now just to put me out my misery, I’m refreshing my inbox all the time and it’s the frustration thats made me post on this platform.

Need to find a distraction…

Good luck to you guys 🙂
Hi guys just wondering if anyone has heard from the uni? I’ve not heard yet just wanted to check as I can assume that way I’ve not been successful.
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi guys just wondering if anyone has heard from the uni? I’ve not heard yet just wanted to check as I can assume that way I’ve not been successful.

No, heard nothing yet! Furiously refreshing this thread every day to see if anyone else has 🫠
Reply 8
Original post by deidhaul5
No, heard nothing yet! Furiously refreshing this thread every day to see if anyone else has 🫠

I am going crazy refreshing my email aswell

I got an email today saying I’d been accepted…for a free le cruseut pot from Tesco! Honestly I just need to know now either way. Ranting on this forum does help!
Reply 9
I’m also worrying that I have been unsuccessful because I’ve not heard back. The wait is tough!
I haven’t heard back as well. I hope we all hear great news soon.
Reply 11
I do have a feeling it will be Monday
Reply 12
Original post by Ng1980
I do have a feeling it will be Monday

Hopefully! I don’t think I can hold out til the end of February
Reply 13
I just got an offer by email. Hopefully you all get yours soon!
Reply 14
Original post by Skirkle
I just got an offer by email. Hopefully you all get yours soon!

Just got mine through too! I wonder what the conditions will be?
Reply 15
Hi guys got my offer so pleased!
Reply 16
Congrats guys 😊
I got an offer as well.
Reply 18
Huge congratulations ❤️ my name is Nargis and I’m a pharmacist. Not sure if I’ve met any of you on interview day. What about u guys?
If you were part of the first group interviewed, we likely met. I’m a nurse. I have a sneaking suspicion that we probably met and chatted before the interview began.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending