The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

when should I apply for accommodation in Uni of Edinburgh

also what's the best halls
currently a first year at edi, best halls depends on what you’re looking for. if you’re wanting a nice place and are willing to pay more, salisbury court is amazing location and has loads of amenities. the building is shiny and new as well. or pollock halls which is pretty well known but attracts a certain type of student (i found them to be quite out of touch, but maybe that’s just me). for social life, i lived in kitchener house which is very convenient for kings (5 min walk) and is set out like a hotel, individual rooms but shared kitchens. it’s not a flat of 5/6 people, but a house with 60 people and i would see loads of them everyday. it’s def not the nicest place though, and it’s pretty noisy most of the time. i had a lot of fun there. i’ve heard the warrender accomms are social too, plus it’s a nice place. i wouldn’t recommend accomms too far from central, just cuz it’s kinda inconvenient and messes with social life (i have a friend who stayed in beaver bank and struggled to go to things bc they were far).
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending