The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Official University of Edinburgh Applicant Thread for 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #1
they actually don’t seem to stop according to last years spreadsheet! fingers crossed they keep on coming at least after the easter weekend

from what i can tell, offers continued on good friday but not on easter monday. so only one day missed
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Original post by Anonymous #39
Hm I don't think they are doing it school wise at all tbh. Someone in my school got an offer in December, two about 2 weeks ago and one last week. The majority still haven't heard tho. For RUK non contextual applicants I think they are most likely looking at applications in order of predicted grade for if they are all very similar they are looking in order of GCSE results. If it is the latter then I would assume the reason people from your school have heard at the same time is because it is likely they have similar GCSE results.

Idk - the people who applied to Edinburgh and were early applicants (I'm in that group) all received offers late October/early November.
Original post by vnayak
Idk - the people who applied to Edinburgh and were early applicants (I'm in that group) all received offers late October/early November.

i applied before the oxbridge deadline and haven’t heard anything.

Same here
Unconditional offer for Politics today for Home Student with AAAAB and predicted A AH and AAHighers.
Original post by Anonymous #106
Unconditional offer for Politics today for Home Student with AAAAB and predicted A AH and AAHighers.

What time?

Congratulations!

I meant from my school...sorry if I worried you about anything.
Original post by vnayak
I meant from my school...sorry if I worried you about anything.

i know it’s just definitely not a general rule!
Original post by Anonymous #105
What time?

3pm rejection from International relations couple of hours afterwards.
Anyone know the date of the offer holders open day? Thanks.
Anyone know the date of the offer holders open day? Thanks.

Think it’s April 24th but check the website
Original post by vnayak

Applied early for oxbridge and still not heard from Edinburgh.
Original post by BishBashBoff
Applied early for oxbridge and still not heard from Edinburgh.
Same
Has anyone had an offer for a non-contextual application without straight As? I got AAAAC in my highers, predicted AAA this year.
does anyone know if they will be sending out offers today?
Original post by vnayak

Applied before the Oxford deadline and only heard last week
Original post by Anonymous #37
does anyone know if they will be sending out offers today?

i think they might according to last year but not 100%
i just received an offer for biochemistry about ten minutes ago! im a non contextual RUK
Original post by Ssweasey
i just received an offer for biochemistry about ten minutes ago! im a non contextual RUK

Congratulations

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending