The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Official University of Edinburgh Applicant Thread for 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ssweasey
i just received an offer for biochemistry about ten minutes ago! im a non contextual RUK

I’m praying I hear back soon for biochem🙏what are your predicted grades? X
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Original post by Ssweasey
i just received an offer for biochemistry about ten minutes ago! im a non contextual RUK

Well done though that’s so amazing!!
has anyone heard back for artificial intelligence?
Original post by Anonymous #22
I’m praying I hear back soon for biochem🙏what are your predicted grades? X
3 A* in biology chemistry and psychology, i applied around the middle of november
Wasn't even signed into my gmail LOL, but I got rejected for Chemistry yesterday. RUK contextual, A*BB achieved Chemistry, Bio, and Physics with AA predicted in maths and further maths. best of luck guys!
Original post by Hopefulug
Does the application status change before a decision? Mines has said pending our decision since i applied in December?

Mine didn't
Rejected for Comp sci this afternoon.
Original post by Anonymous #20
Rejected for Comp sci this afternoon.

Unfortunate. What were your stats?
Is anyone in mylnes court ??
Rejected this pm for maths/ CS, just waiting for Bath now. Am 3 A * predicted so fingers crossed. No offers at all yet 😬
Original post by Anonymous #108
Rejected this pm for maths/ CS, just waiting for Bath now. Am 3 A * predicted so fingers crossed. No offers at all yet 😬

That’s really tough. Good luck for Bath.
Original post by Morganmaestro
That’s really tough. Good luck for Bath.

Thank you- just had to vent somewhere! So stressful
So sorry, it’s been horrific with CS this year, I have one offer out of 5. Fingers crossed for you with Bath.

Something good will come your way, stay positive!

Good luck. Everything crossed for you. It’s been incredibly tough this year for maths/cs. It’s No reflection on you at all.
Original post by Anonymous #68
Good luck. Everything crossed for you. It’s been incredibly tough this year for maths/cs. It’s No reflection on you at all.

thank you I appreciate your support.
Original post by Anonymous #20
So sorry, it’s been horrific with CS this year, I have one offer out of 5. Fingers crossed for you with Bath.

Thank you!
Anyone still waiting to hear back for Scots Law? Hearing of some offers going out yesterday but not heard here.
Any sustainable development replies?
Original post by Anonymous #74
Any sustainable development replies?

no not that I know of

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending