UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Official University of the Arts London Applicant Thread for 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous #6
Hi! Have you already done the interview?

Yes, I had my interview on 24th Jan and my UAL portal got updated 4 days after my interview! Have you received an interview invite?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by Anonymous #8
I got an unconditional offer for BA fashion marketing and consumer behaviour at LCF a week after applying! if anyone needs any help lmk!

hi! i sent off my ucas 2 days ago, how long did it take for u to get an offer?
Original post by kuvomiii
hi! i sent off my ucas 2 days ago, how long did it take for u to get an offer?

it took me just under a week!
Original post by Evil Homer
Hi there,

Welcome to the official University of the Arts London Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to University of the Arts London.

Below are some icebreaker questions to help you get started:

“What course are you applying for?”
“Will you be attending any Open Days?”
“How are you feeling about starting University?”

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.

Good luck and happy posting!

I've applied for two courses at LCF that require a portfolio, but only one has asked me to submit it so far, does anyone know how long it will take for the other to get back to me? - it's for fashion design/development :smile:
Reply 24
it took me just under a week!

ahhh okay i just feel so anxious now im hoping and praying i get some good news 😭 can i ask what a levels or course you took and also what offer did they give you, and what your predicteds are? im worried that because i dont do many of their preferred subjects that ill easily get turned away 😔
Original post by kuvomiii
ahhh okay i just feel so anxious now im hoping and praying i get some good news 😭 can i ask what a levels or course you took and also what offer did they give you, and what your predicteds are? im worried that because i dont do many of their preferred subjects that ill easily get turned away 😔

Don’t be anxious, you’ll be fine! I already did my alevels last year. I did Sociology, Psychology and Art. I got an A in all subjects and they gave me an unconditional offer. The preferred subjects are just a preference, it’s not completely down to those, your personal statement and application as a whole plays a huge part!
Reply 26
Don’t be anxious, you’ll be fine! I already did my alevels last year. I did Sociology, Psychology and Art. I got an A in all subjects and they gave me an unconditional offer. The preferred subjects are just a preference, it’s not completely down to those, your personal statement and application as a whole plays a huge part!

Ohhhh wow I’m so happy for you! Currently I’m predicted AAB and I take maths, biology, and economics (I’m going through hell right now) , I just hope that my personal statement pulls through for me and that I get the grades I need 😭 I’ve applied to all three fashion marketing courses in hopes I get into one, UAL is the only uni I’ve applied to
I applied for music production 😊
Reply 28
just sent off my portfolio for fine art at csm. so scared lol.
Hey! I don’t suppose anyone could help me…
I recently applied for an undergrad course for Central Saint Martins AND Chelsea College AT THE SAME TIME! However, I have only received a portfolio request from CSM but haven’t heard anything from Chelsea College yet.
Do the portfolio requests come in at different times for the different UAL colleges?!
Thank you :smile:
Reply 30
Original post by Anonymous #10
Hey! I don’t suppose anyone could help me…
I recently applied for an undergrad course for Central Saint Martins AND Chelsea College AT THE SAME TIME! However, I have only received a portfolio request from CSM but haven’t heard anything from Chelsea College yet.
Do the portfolio requests come in at different times for the different UAL colleges?!
Thank you :smile:

Hey! I've done the same thing and the portfolio requests did come at different times for me. CSM request came a few days earlier than Chelsea!
Original post by moccix
Hey! I've done the same thing and the portfolio requests did come at different times for me. CSM request came a few days earlier than Chelsea!

Ohhh ok, thank you so much!!
Hey has anyone applied for MSc in cosmetic sciences at LCF
Hi, has anyone applied for MA strategic fashion marketing at LCF? If yes, have you already done the interview?
Anyone applied for MSc in cosmetic science? If yes have you received an interview yet? And if yes to both what were you asked??
Hello! I just submitted my portfolio for jewellery design BA has anyone else applied for that too and have you heard yet about an interview or an offer? I so want a place on this course
Original post by Anonymous #7
Hey guys - I applied for first year architecture at CSM and submitted my application around late oct/ early nov. I was wondering whether anyone has heard back from them?

Not for architecture, but I've just heard back from CSM for Graphic communications design on Friday(!) So hopefully more where that came from.
Original post by Evil Homer
Hi there,

Welcome to the official University of the Arts London Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to University of the Arts London.

Below are some icebreaker questions to help you get started:

“What course are you applying for?”
“Will you be attending any Open Days?”
“How are you feeling about starting University?”

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.

Good luck and happy posting!

hi anyone here applied for fashion journalism at either lcf or csm that wants to be friends and start a gc or something ?
Reply 38
Original post by Roemsss
yeah I heard back from them last month, they just sent my offer through the student portal so you might want to check there!

when did you submit your UCAS?
Hi! did anyone get an interview/offer for any MA course at LCF?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending