The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Official University of the Arts London Applicant Thread for 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #2
Hi! did anyone get an interview/offer for any MA course at LCF?

Hi! What master did you apply for? I did not btw
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous #6
Hi! What master did you apply for? I did not btw

I applied for fashion textile technologies! wbu? :smile:
Original post by kuvomiii
hi! i sent off my ucas 2 days ago, how long did it take for u to get an offer?

Hey did you hear anything from them yet? I applied for fashion management and fashion marketing at LCF on Jan 25th
Hi did anyone get an invitation to apply for pre degree? They said it won’t affect my BA application if I apply, and referenced to me waiting for a response re the BA. I wondered if despite not having a response this is a hint to maybe not getting onto the BA?
Reply 44
Original post by Sarahjp123
Hi did anyone get an invitation to apply for pre degree? They said it won’t affect my BA application if I apply, and referenced to me waiting for a response re the BA. I wondered if despite not having a response this is a hint to maybe not getting onto the BA?

I got this too! It scared me! I applied jan 25th. Haven’t heard back yet! When did you apply?
Reply 45
Original post by reddredd
Has anyone gotten replies back for Fashion Journalism for either CSM or LCF?

No have you? I’m about to submit my portfolio
Original post by Anonymous #8
I got an unconditional offer for BA fashion marketing and consumer behaviour at LCF a week after applying! if anyone needs any help lmk!

Congrats! I applied for fashion management and fashion marketing late jan! When did you apply? I’m so scared !!
Original post by Ginny777

I got this too! It scared me! I applied jan 25th. Haven’t heard back yet! When did you apply?

Oh did u! Yes me too I applied late January, around same date as you, submitted portfolio on the deadline Saturday just gone. I then emailed asking how long it might take to hear and to my surprise they emailed saying an academic has assessed my portfolio and they thanked me for bearing with them while I wait for their response. Then two days later today I still have no response but I got the invitation to apply pre degree aghhh so I just don’t know!! Wonder if it’s standard they send that I dunno…
Reply 48
Oh did u! Yes me too I applied late January, around same date as you, submitted portfolio on the deadline Saturday just gone. I then emailed asking how long it might take to hear and to my surprise they emailed saying an academic has assessed my portfolio and they thanked me for bearing with them while I wait for their response. Then two days later today I still have no response but I got the invitation to apply pre degree aghhh so I just don’t know!! Wonder if it’s standard they send that I dunno…

I applied for fashion marketing, fashion management and fashion communication. I know of whither person who got the email too so it must be standard? I was hoping for a response too! I’m just submitting my portfolio for communications now as you have until Feb 17th. But the other two don’t require portfolios! I think because we applied only end of jan that’s why we are still waiting!! I hope so anyway! What did you apply for?

I applied for fashion marketing, fashion management and fashion communication. I know of whither person who got the email too so it must be standard? I was hoping for a response too! I’m just submitting my portfolio for communications now as you have until Feb 17th. But the other two don’t require portfolios! I think because we applied only end of jan that’s why we are still waiting!! I hope so anyway! What did you apply for?

Oh ok that’s reassuring surely it’s standard practice then, and I thought surely it’s a good sign if my portfolio has been assessed but I’m still waiting as if it was a decline they surely would’ve known from assessing it and sent the decline to me, so I’m hoping surely it’s a good thing like maybe they’re working out an interview date or seeking other opinions. I dunno if they have half term next week but I really hope I hear back! This sounds reassuring though re the email today if you know others who had it! I applied for jewellery design!! X
Reply 50
Oh ok that’s reassuring surely it’s standard practice then, and I thought surely it’s a good sign if my portfolio has been assessed but I’m still waiting as if it was a decline they surely would’ve known from assessing it and sent the decline to me, so I’m hoping surely it’s a good thing like maybe they’re working out an interview date or seeking other opinions. I dunno if they have half term next week but I really hope I hear back! This sounds reassuring though re the email today if you know others who had it! I applied for jewellery design!! X

Yeah I think that’s a good sign too about your portfolio. They would know straight away if they didn’t like it. I had the exact same thought as you about the email though and I was like why Friday evening! I hope we hear next week. Please let me know if you hear x
Yeah I think that’s a good sign too about your portfolio. They would know straight away if they didn’t like it. I had the exact same thought as you about the email though and I was like why Friday evening! I hope we hear next week. Please let me know if you hear x

Just saying about that email… I got it as well and I am currently doing one of their pre-degree courses!!! I think it was automatic so don’t panic :smile:
Reply 52
Original post by Anonymous #10
Just saying about that email… I got it as well and I am currently doing one of their pre-degree courses!!! I think it was automatic so don’t panic :smile:

Thank you so so much <3
Reply 53
Hello, I applied for LCF level 4 foundation and recently received an offer!
Original post by gundu
Hi, Has anyone received an offer from LCC for MA Graphic Branding & Identity?

Hey, congratulations on your offer!

I'm applying for the same course and was wondering if you could share your interview experience. What kind of questions were you asked and how soon after the interview did you find out about the result?
Original post by Anonymous #15
Hey, congratulations on your offer!

I'm applying for the same course and was wondering if you could share your interview experience. What kind of questions were you asked and how soon after the interview did you find out about the result?

I have my interview on Wednesday and I'm really nervous so any tips or inputs you can share will be helpful 🙂
Original post by Anonymous #10

Oh amazing ok there is hope!! Thanks v much for letting us know!! Xxx

Omg I totally understand n I felt the same, I wonder if they have half term Monday let’s hope not lol we want to hear back asap!!!! Will let you know soon as I know. Sounds promising that the email was automated so this is good. Wishing you good luck hope you get a place xxx
Reply 58
Omg I totally understand n I felt the same, I wonder if they have half term Monday let’s hope not lol we want to hear back asap!!!! Will let you know soon as I know. Sounds promising that the email was automated so this is good. Wishing you good luck hope you get a place xxx

I’m so glad I’m I know someone else who is waiting it just makes it easier haha. Yeah defo is promising that it was automated. I’ll let you know too and wish you so much luck for getting a place also xxx

I’m so glad I’m I know someone else who is waiting it just makes it easier haha. Yeah defo is promising that it was automated. I’ll let you know too and wish you so much luck for getting a place also xxx

Aww thank you!!! Exciting times!! Xxx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending