The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Official University of the Arts London Applicant Thread for 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #11
Hey guys international student here. I applied for an undergrad course on 31st jan. Right on the deadline to LCF. Haven’t heard back anything yet. Anyone else just constantly checking their portals??

Hey same here. I applied Jan 25th. International (kind of) too. Still waiting. It’s so hard
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous #14
Good luck! When did u send ur portfolio?

I sent mine literally the last day or so of January! I applied veryy near the deadline
Anyone here who got into a MA course in LCF from India?
Original post by Anonymous #38
Anyone who got an offer for LCC MA Design Management or CSM MA Narrative Environments yet?

Me! At csm for NE
Original post by Anonymous #57
yes! its weird because they seemed so sure in the first mix up that the foundation does NOT do interviews, but suddenly they do....?

Heyy, I applied for Art foundation too and i got an email inviting me to an interview, but they emailed me the following day saying there was a mix up and I’ll get my response 31st may 😭😭 so if you haven’t got one yourself alr, dw they dont do interviews for foundation !!
Original post by Anonymous #54

Hi there! I’ve applied from India to a Graduate Diploma, it falls under postgrad and I got in :smile:
Original post by sum1nlvr
Heyy, I applied for Art foundation too and i got an email inviting me to an interview, but they emailed me the following day saying there was a mix up and I’ll get my response 31st may 😭😭 so if you haven’t got one yourself alr, dw they dont do interviews for foundation !!

hi! when did u submit your portfolio??

hi!! can I ask when you submitted your application and portfolio??
Original post by Anonymous

Me. I got into MA Strategic Fashion Marketing.
Hi has anyone here heard back after a jewellery interview yet?
Original post by julesw9dj
hi! when did u submit your portfolio??

quite late… maybe a couple days before applications closed?
Original post by Anonymous #20
hi!! can I ask when you submitted your application and portfolio??

quite late… maybe a couple days before applications closed?

the wait it killing me....! i didn't get any email but I suppose if there is no interview then it doesn't matter?
Original post by murderedgf
the wait it killing me....! i didn't get any email but I suppose if there is no interview then it doesn't matter?

ikr, i was so scared when i got it cuz i was not expecting an interview 💀 they definitely arent doing them for foundation, but maybe call em if you havent received anything 🤧
Original post by Sarahjp123
Hi has anyone here heard back after a jewellery interview yet?

Anyone?
Original post by CoAl2O4
Me too!

what’s your insta handle?
Anyone else waiting for a response from the BA fashion courses?
Original post by Anonymous
what’s your insta handle?
Can you DM me here?

Or just reply non anonymously, I’ll DM you and you can delete the comment later
(edited 3 weeks ago)
Hi guys, anybody here who's going for LCC MA Design Management or anybody who knows some who's going for this course?
Hi my UAL says pending ucas update but ucas doesn’t say anything omg how long will it take to know?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending