The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Official University of the Arts London Applicant Thread for 2024

Scroll to see replies

Hi! did anyone apply for MA Strategic fashion marketing? if yes, do you have any news about the interview?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Has anyone received an interview offer for MA Illustration at Camberwell yet?
Reply 62
Original post by reddredd
Has anyone gotten replies back for Fashion Journalism for either CSM or LCF?

No responses yet! (However, I only applied to CSM for Fashion Journalism)
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by eminesu
No responses yet! (However, I only applied to CSM for Fashion Journalism)

have you done the interview?
Reply 64
Original post by Anonymous #6
have you done the interview?

Nope, I haven't heard back since submitting the portfolio at the beginning of Jan
Hello? Did someone apply for the MA fashion design technology womenswear? I want to know😆
Reply 66
Original post by eminesu
Nope, I haven't heard back since submitting the portfolio at the beginning of Jan

same here i submitted my portfolio mid jan and have heard nothing back either
Original post by Oshyx
same here i submitted my portfolio mid jan and have heard nothing back either

May I ask you for which MA?
Reply 68
Original post by Anonymous #6
May I ask you for which MA?

oh mb it was for the same one as them, CSM for Fashion Journalism. Im also waiting on fashion marketting lcf but i didnt submit portfolio that one
Reply 69
Original post by Oshyx
oh mb it was for the same one as them, CSM for Fashion Journalism. Im also waiting on fashion marketting lcf but i didnt submit portfolio that one

Waiting on those two and also fashion management
Original post by reddredd
Has anyone gotten replies back for Fashion Journalism for either CSM or LCF?

Have you heard anything back? I applied to LCF and CSM too
Original post by Anonymous #16
Hello? Did someone apply for the MA fashion design technology womenswear? I want to know😆

Hey, I have and I’m still waiting for their response.!
UAL are notoriously slow to respond. You may all have a long wait.
Reply 73
Original post by Anonymous #17
Hey, I have and I’m still waiting for their response.!

Hi!!! Nice I wanted to find someone who applied too😆! It seems like is gonna be a long wait ... If you want we can follow each other on IG mine is: Andriethmp
Reply 74
Original post by Andrieth
Hi!!! Nice I wanted to find someone who applied too😆! It seems like is gonna be a long wait ... If you want we can follow each other on IG mine is: Andriethmp

Yeahhhh !!! I think we’ll have to wait lil longer.. I’ll drop you hi on IG :smile:
Reply 75
Original post by Anonymous #15
Hey, congratulations on your offer!

I'm applying for the same course and was wondering if you could share your interview experience. What kind of questions were you asked and how soon after the interview did you find out about the result?

Hey, I'm so sorry, I'm just seeing this :// How was your interview? Hope it went well! 🙂 Have you heard back yet?
Has anyone on here applied for jewellery design?
Hi!

I’ve got a conditional offer on UAL Portal 3 days after an interview, but still haven’t received an offer letter through email, it’s 5 days since an interview.

If this offer on UAL portal is true, I want to stop application process of other universities, but a bit scared without offer letter.

Does anyone have same experience?
Reply 78
Original post by Anonymous #18
Hi!

I’ve got a conditional offer on UAL Portal 3 days after an interview, but still haven’t received an offer letter through email, it’s 5 days since an interview.

If this offer on UAL portal is true, I want to stop application process of other universities, but a bit scared without offer letter.

Hey, hi!
Congratulations on your offer! And yes, I was in a similar situation. You can accept your conditional offer in the portal, they’ll send you an email once you do that. It’s a detailed email with a lot of information. The portal then gets updated and you’ll have to give a firm decision.

Which course have you applied to btw? :smile:)
Original post by Anonymous #18
Hi!

Congratulations!!! What course did you apply for and when did you apply? I’m worried I’ve not heard anything yet but I applied 31 Jan n submitted a portfolio Feb 9th I think x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending