The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Looking to swap my single room at LSE Bankside House for LSE Rosebery Hall

Hi,

If anyone who has booked Rosebery Hall for 2023/24 (female only) and is looking to swap to a single room at Bankside (the most popular accom at LSE), please comment below or private message. The swapping process is very straightforward.

Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by JRAWLS876
Hi,

If anyone who has booked Rosebery Hall for 2023/24 (female only) and is looking to swap to a single room at Bankside (the most popular accom at LSE), please comment below or private message. The swapping process is very straightforward.

Thanks

Hey I would be interested if possible - Is the room ensuite? Also - I have garden halls which is the new accom and very nice? If you would like!
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Hi I am interested in swapping and I have a room at Rosebery x
Hi,

Thanks
Hi,

Thanks

Hello, I have a twin ensuite room in Rosebery Hall. Do contact me at 7584306677 if you’re interested

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending