The Student Room Group

LSE/UOL Accommodation Swap or Takeover

Hi I currently have a booking for the Garden Halls Catered en suite. £358 pw. I am looking to swap for a self catered en suite at the garden halls or takeover a self catered en suite contract. Please pm me or comment below if interested.
I'm looking for someone to takeover my contract at Piccadilly Court, it's a single self-catered ensuite at £270pw at Caledonian Road Station so it's only 10 mins away from where gardens is.
Reply 2
Hey I’m really set on staying in halls this year sorry I’m sure you’ll find someone though x

Original post by just checking 1
I'm looking for someone to takeover my contract at Piccadilly Court, it's a single self-catered ensuite at £270pw at Caledonian Road Station so it's only 10 mins away from where gardens is.
Reply 3
Original post by ucasvictim
Hi I currently have a booking for the Garden Halls Catered en suite. £358 pw. I am looking to swap for a self catered en suite at the garden halls or takeover a self catered en suite contract. Please pm me or comment below if interested.

Hi I have a self catered large non ensuite room at ian baker (super close to gardens). Although it isnt ensuite, there is a sink and basin in the room and I am also willing to pay you a lot for the swap!!
Reply 4
Original post by Rkn7863
Hi I have a self catered large non ensuite room at ian baker (super close to gardens). Although it isnt ensuite, there is a sink and basin in the room and I am also willing to pay you a lot for the swap!!

Hi sorry I’m at LSE can’t do UCL halls x
Reply 5
Original post by ucasvictim

To reiterate, I have a single catered en suite at the garden halls for £358 pw, I am looking to swap for someone’s self-catered en suite. I understand that there is a slight jump in price (though if this isn’t your first year in London you’ll know that London groceries more than balance it out) and I’m willing to pay some extra for the swap.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending