The Student Room Group

MAFSUK 2023 Chat

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Scotney
You could tell he had absolutely could not wait to get away from Portia.We were totally wrong about him.He seems like he is quite a level headed sensible guy while she was playing a part all the way through.
No idea what was going on at the table.Rewound it twice but still non the wiser

Yes. When she caused a scene by trying to cry during the dinner some episodes back was when i saw some red flags. She overreacts to almost everything. It was a matter of time.
Reply 81
Original post by Wired_1800
Yes. When she caused a scene by trying to cry during the dinner some episodes back was when i saw some red flags. She overreacts to almost everything. It was a matter of time.

I think that speech to Terence was fake about how sorry she was. He didn't buy it.
Original post by Cote1
I think that speech to Terence was fake about how sorry she was. He didn't buy it.

He was done. Some episodes made him look crazy though.
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 83
Shona on Instagram:

Spoiler

Reply 84
Original post by Scotney
Strange we have not seen that side of her until now but I must confess the new girl had a face you would want to slap.I would bet more went on than we were shown.

https://thetab.com/uk/2023/10/16/editing-error-married-at-first-sight-fight-erica-tasha-staged-
Seems I was correct!:rolleyes:
Reply 85
Another groom been removed.No wonder they are bringing more in there would be no one left!
Reply 86
Original post by Scotney
Another groom been removed.No wonder they are bringing more in there would be no one left!

There's so much drama in this series.

I don't think Luke is so bothered about Jay.
Reply 87

Spoiler

Reply 88
Spoiler above in case you didn't watch last night.

Also, I don't like Luke. Jay is better off without him
Reply 89
Another spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Cote1
Another spoiler

Spoiler

A similar thing happened in the Australia one where one of the contestants was seen with the husband of another contestant after the show. Both couples had broken up tbf.
Reply 91
Original post by Wired_1800
A similar thing happened in the Australia one where one of the contestants was seen with the husband of another contestant after the show. Both couples had broken up tbf.

That was Evelyn I think
Reply 92
And Duncan. For some reason I can't edit tonight.
Original post by Cote1
That was Evelyn I think

Original post by Cote1
And Duncan. For some reason I can't edit tonight.

I’m unable to recall their names but i was surprised by it.
Reply 94
I thought Penny was going too far by continually telling Georges he needs to change. I think she carried on even after he was crying.

Good thing she is so perfect. Tbf I quite like her but..

I feel the experts should have challenged that more.
I get that Georges certainly has his faults but I think she went too far.
Also, it is the way she feels but she keeps going on about that video of himself when he was single. Personally, I don't see what was so bad about it other than he looked very silly and made a fool of himself. She has been raising it as an issue for ages. He cannot take back what happened when he was single. Either let it go or leave.

She has been banging on for ages and is still complaining now about it.

I think she is looking for excuses to leave him.
Also she cares too much about what the group think. Fair enough to be aware of the opinions of others
and family on your relationship but she seems too preoccupied by it.

I can see Georges' faults but she needs to let the video go.
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 95
Original post by Cote1
I thought Penny was going too far by continually telling Georges he needs to change. I think she carried on even after he was crying.

Good thing she is so perfect. Tbf I quite like her but..

I feel the experts should have challenged that more.
I get that Georges certainly has his faults but I think she went too far.
Also, it is the way she feels but she keeps going on about that video of himself when he was single. Personally, I don't see what was so bad about it other than he looked very silly and made a fool of himself. She has been raising it as an issue for ages. He cannot take back what happened when he was single. Either let it go or leave.

She has been banging on for ages and is still complaining now about it.

I think she is looking for excuses to leave him.
Also she cares too much about what the group think. Fair enough to be aware of the opinions of others
and family on your relationship but she seems too preoccupied by it.

I can see Georges' faults but she needs to let the video go.

I agree.Peggy cares far to much about everyone else's views on George whereas Arthur takes no notice when the group pile in on him and Laura.Peggy acts like she is five.Tbh I think she is using the others as an excuse .She does not see herself with him and never has.If a bloke was doing this to a woman I am sure the so called experts would not allow it .
Finally I know I should not think it but Jordan deserved a smack for his meddling ways and Erica deserved an Oscar for last night's performance.
Reply 96
Original post by Scotney
I agree.Peggy cares far to much about everyone else's views on George whereas Arthur takes no notice when the group pile in on him and Laura.Peggy acts like she is five.Tbh I think she is using the others as an excuse .She does not see herself with him and never has.If a bloke was doing this to a woman I am sure the so called experts would not allow it .
Finally I know I should not think it but Jordan deserved a smack for his meddling ways and Erica deserved an Oscar for last night's performance.

Jordan does interfere too much.

I just think Peggy is a bit self-centred and narcissistic. She is controlling with him. As you say if the roles were reversed...
Reply 97
Any ideas about Tasha and Paul's argument?

Must have been bad if they didn't show it.

Tasha needs to work on her apologies, as in developing an apologetic manner!
Reply 98
Original post by Cote1
Any ideas about Tasha and Paul's argument?

Must have been bad if they didn't show it.

Tasha needs to work on her apologies, as in developing an apologetic manner!

I think they may be done for after that.It seemed to have been a big no,no for Paul.
Reply 99
Original post by Scotney
I think they may be done for after that.It seemed to have been a big no,no for Paul.

At least he has made it clear to her that he won't tolerate whatever it was.

Quick Reply

Latest