The Student Room Group

Can I get funding for a Masters? (Graduated from a 4 year degree in 2019)

I graduated in 2019. My degree course was Graphic Design Ba (Hons) with a 'Year in Industry' as part of the course - Making it a 4-year course instead of a 3-year course).

I believe the 'Year in Industry' was charged at £1,385 instead of the £9,250 yearly standard. Would this mean I can no longer receive funding for a Master's? It's something I'm beginning to consider but I am worried I have already used up my 4 years worth of funding?
Original post by karmic96
I graduated in 2019. My degree course was Graphic Design Ba (Hons) with a 'Year in Industry' as part of the course - Making it a 4-year course instead of a 3-year course).

I believe the 'Year in Industry' was charged at £1,385 instead of the £9,250 yearly standard. Would this mean I can no longer receive funding for a Master's? It's something I'm beginning to consider but I am worried I have already used up my 4 years worth of funding?

Hi Karmic,

The Postgraduate Loan is a different funding type, therefore your undergraduate previous study would not be taken into account as it is a higher level.

https://www.gov.uk/masters-loan/eligibility

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending