The Student Room Group

Law 2024 A*AA

hi I’m wanting to apply for law 2024 and have a lot of questions , I take psychology maths and photography my predicted grades are most likely A*AA . I haven’t seen many universities and don’t know how everything works that well as my school is not very good at helping . I went to see Bristol and they give a contextual offer of AAB ( only because of my college I wouldn’t qualify otherwise) so I want to apply there however it’s very competitive so I may not get this offer . I want to apply to other unis (not in London) but not sure which , if anyone knows which ones would be aspirational and which ones would be safer for me to apply for please give some recommendations . I’ve been thinking of Manchester , Nottingham , Leeds , York , Cardiff , Exeter and some others but not sure which ones make more offers ex
Original post by trtrrteter643
hi I’m wanting to apply for law 2024 and have a lot of questions , I take psychology maths and photography my predicted grades are most likely A*AA . I haven’t seen many universities and don’t know how everything works that well as my school is not very good at helping . I went to see Bristol and they give a contextual offer of AAB ( only because of my college I wouldn’t qualify otherwise) so I want to apply there however it’s very competitive so I may not get this offer . I want to apply to other unis (not in London) but not sure which , if anyone knows which ones would be aspirational and which ones would be safer for me to apply for please give some recommendations . I’ve been thinking of Manchester , Nottingham , Leeds , York , Cardiff , Exeter and some others but not sure which ones make more offers ex

Some of those listed require the LNAT, in case you didn't know. Your grades are the average offer by most RG universities. Safe choices would probably be those needing AAA this year like Birmingham, Liverpool. But to be more safe maybe Leicester or Cardiff.

Aspiration I would go with Manchester, Warwick? Depends if you want to do the LNAT.
Reply 2
Original post by gregregregreg
Some of those listed require the LNAT, in case you didn't know. Your grades are the average offer by most RG universities. Safe choices would probably be those needing AAA this year like Birmingham, Liverpool. But to be more safe maybe Leicester or Cardiff.

Aspiration I would go with Manchester, Warwick? Depends if you want to do the LNAT.

I’m happy to do the Lnat and have done some prep and Bristol needs it , if there’s a chance of me getting that AAB offer I’m gonna take it . But I know some can be really competitive like for example Bristol even though my offer would be reduced to AAB and the standard A*AA looking on here applicants seem to have to have 2 or more a*s even with other good statistics to get an offer this is what is making me anxious . Also cardif to me sounds more appealing then the other safe schools I suppose I just don’t know much about those places and have never visited Thankyou very much for your help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending