The Student Room Group

Where am I able to apply to ?

Hi, I have gotten my AS results and most likely I will be predicted an A star in history, an A or A star in english literature but a B in Chem. I don't see a point in doing the Lnat exam anymore considering no uni would take my application so I'm not sure on what to do now.
Original post by EBT68
Hi, I have gotten my AS results and most likely I will be predicted an A star in history, an A or A star in english literature but a B in Chem. I don't see a point in doing the Lnat exam anymore considering no uni would take my application so I'm not sure on what to do now.

Congratulations on your AS results - A* A and B are great grades.

First up. Do you know which subject you'd like to study?
Reply 2
Original post by She-Ra

jshhasjk
Original post by She-Ra

I'm guessing Law since they mention the LNAT.
Original post by toxicgamage56
I'm guessing Law since they mention the LNAT.

That's true :tongue:
I would search Law courses on UCAS and look at grade entry requirements :smile:
Hello
I am student ambassador of Coventry University.
Why not apply to Coventry University , to get some place if directly not there is second way to go with foundation than to your degree if you are not meeting entry requirements.

Thank You
Sejal Chourasiya
Reply 7
Original post by She-Ra

Hi yes either Law or PPE
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hello
I am student ambassador of Coventry University.
Why not apply to Coventry University , to get some place if directly not there is second way to go with foundation than to your degree if you are not meeting entry requirements.

Thank You
Sejal Chourasiya

They have just finished taking their AS levels meaning they won't be looking at going to university this year :smile:
Original post by EBT68
Hi yes either Law or PPE

Super - I would start looking at courses here and check the tariff/ number of UCAS points required https://www.theuniguide.co.uk/search/course?c%5Bacademic_years%5D=2024&c%5Bq%5D=Law

You have 136 UCAS points based on AAB, 144 points with A*AB, 152 points with A*A*B

You will have plenty of options! Exciting times :heart:
Original post by EBT68

Hi @EBT68,

That's great to hear about what you'll be predicted! It might be worth having a look at a selection of different universities websites to see what their entry requirements are for next years' entry. It's also a good idea to talk to the admissions department at the universities you are considering to talk through your options. It's good to plan ahead!

Thanks,
Olivia :smile:
Original post by EBT68

There are loads of universities who require A*AA and will probably make you that offer for you to reach an A in Chemistry. There are others who will accept AAB.

One problem you will have is trying to take anything involving Economics without A level Maths.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending