The Student Room Group

Making Money

I've recently been realising how much more I could do if I had my own income. However, the problem is is that I don't have time for a job alongside my A-Levels plus I have insane social anxiety to the point that I couldn't imagine working a retail job (which I'd have to do since I have no qualifications).

Does anyone have any advice on ways to make money that are 100% legal and not a scam? I obviously don't need something that's long-terms as I plan on getting a job the minute my A-Levels end but that's still like 9 months away. Any advice would be helpful
Reply 1
If you're good at teaching and helping people understand, you can try tutoring?
Original post by MWorldwide19
I've recently been realising how much more I could do if I had my own income. However, the problem is is that I don't have time for a job alongside my A-Levels plus I have insane social anxiety to the point that I couldn't imagine working a retail job (which I'd have to do since I have no qualifications).

Does anyone have any advice on ways to make money that are 100% legal and not a scam? I obviously don't need something that's long-terms as I plan on getting a job the minute my A-Levels end but that's still like 9 months away. Any advice would be helpful

How about something like pot washing? Quite a few pubs/restaurants take on pot washers and you wouldnt be talking to customers all day.
Look on websites such as indeed. There are plenty of jobs on there.
Reply 3
Original post by Emma:-)
How about something like pot washing? Quite a few pubs/restaurants take on pot washers and you wouldnt be talking to customers all day.
Look on websites such as indeed. There are plenty of jobs on there.

Thank you! I will look into it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending