The Student Room Group

theory test

hi i haven’t revised at all rlly my theory is on monday at 8pm , can i pass if i do hours of revision?
Reply 1
it would have to be really thorough revision and you would have to have answered all the practise theory questions at least by Saturday I'd say, to give you time to revise the ones you got wrong. it also depends how good your common sense is with these things and memorising answers. I'd say it's possible but only with almost non stop revising.
Original post by Spelunker
it would have to be really thorough revision and you would have to have answered all the practise theory questions at least by Saturday I'd say, to give you time to revise the ones you got wrong. it also depends how good your common sense is with these things and memorising answers. I'd say it's possible but only with almost non stop revising.

that’s good then. i find it so hard to keep motivated 😭😭 how many hours do you recommend i do? x x
Reply 3
it took me about 1and a half to 2 hours to finish reading and then completing the questions on 2 section of the theory test book. some sections are smaller so obviously they take less time. I think there are 13 topics in total so you could probably do 4 to 5 topics a day (including today) which is about 4 - 4 hours 30 mins a day and means you should have completed all the questions by Saturday, then on Sunday and Monday you can revise ones you keep getting wrong or are unsure of.

obviously you can revise how you like but this is basically how I did it just with a larger time scale :tongue: Good luck!
Original post by Spelunker
it took me about 1and a half to 2 hours to finish reading and then completing the questions on 2 section of the theory test book. some sections are smaller so obviously they take less time. I think there are 13 topics in total so you could probably do 4 to 5 topics a day (including today) which is about 4 - 4 hours 30 mins a day and means you should have completed all the questions by Saturday, then on Sunday and Monday you can revise ones you keep getting wrong or are unsure of.

obviously you can revise how you like but this is basically how I did it just with a larger time scale :tongue: Good luck!

awww thank you so much!!! i may see if i can change the date to give a few days / weeks extra :smile:
thanks for your help xxx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending