The Student Room Group

Should I crash NAT5 Chemistry?

I'm in S4 and I've never taken chem before. I realise it might be beneficial if I want to study zoology. ( I still don't really know what I want to do lol). So I was wondering if it would be hard for me? And if it's worth it. Is there a lot of math in it? I'm taking n5 math this year but want to drop it next year.
Reply 1
if you want to do zoology, you will need either an A in higher biology or chemistry (Glasgow University). The majority of applicants will have both of them and maybe physics as well. The maths is not that difficult and you are allowed a calculator for the exam, and if you are struggling to get things there are loads of youtube videos out there. So it would help.
Reply 2
Original post by libby<3
if you want to do zoology, you will need either an A in higher biology or chemistry (Glasgow University). The majority of applicants will have both of them and maybe physics as well. The maths is not that difficult and you are allowed a calculator for the exam, and if you are struggling to get things there are loads of youtube videos out there. So it would help.

Sorry I didn't see this! Thanks so much

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending