The Student Room Group

Can I crash higher psychology?

I don't know if I should take Nat5 psychology or higher psychology. I would be crashing both since I haven't done either before (but im very interested in psychology). To take psychology I need to have English, I'm guaranteed my nat5 and will be able to have 3 passes in my subjects to get into higher. But I don't know if I can handle psychology as I've never done it before. I would put in the work. Am I stupid aiming to crash higher psychology? Is it too difficult?
Original post by Sahara007
I don't know if I should take Nat5 psychology or higher psychology. I would be crashing both since I haven't done either before (but im very interested in psychology). To take psychology I need to have English, I'm guaranteed my nat5 and will be able to have 3 passes in my subjects to get into higher. But I don't know if I can handle psychology as I've never done it before. I would put in the work. Am I stupid aiming to crash higher psychology? Is it too difficult?

I crashed Higher Psychology and honestly didn't find it too bad! I'd say stay on top of the work and do summary sheets (aim, method, sample, results, conclusion, implications and evaluation) for all the theories and studies and you will be grand.

Quick Reply

Latest