The Student Room Group

Are you celebrating/do you celebrate Halloween?

Halloween is a month away and some people are getting their costumes and decorations ready or maybe want a chance to get some free sweets/candy :colondollar:.

Simple question: do you celebrate Halloween or not and if you do, what do you do for Halloween?

Happy Halloween for those that celebrate it.
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 1
hopefully I can go out for Halloween to get sweets and later distribute them to year 7s...:biggrin:

Halloween is nice, around that time is when shops start selling accessorize that I like so that is good!
Original post by .Vvoid.
hopefully I can go out for Halloween to get sweets and later distribute them to year 7s...:biggrin:

Halloween is nice, around that time is when shops start selling accessorize that I like so that is good!

That’s nice
Nah I find it depressing
Original post by ICEcold_Stoic
Nah I find it depressing

Why?
Original post by Talkative Toad
Why?

Hard to say really. Enjoyed it as a kid, not so much as an adult. I guess it could be the general vibe of Halloween, it just don't sit right with me :dontknow:

Hard to say really. Enjoyed it as a kid, not so much as an adult. I guess it could be the general vibe of Halloween, it just don't sit right with me :dontknow:

Fair. I personally don’t celebrate Halloween or care about it.
Original post by Talkative Toad
Fair. I personally don’t celebrate Halloween or care about it.

Any reason behind it? Religious or otherwise?
Any reason behind it? Religious or otherwise?

Nah no reason behind it.
(edited 7 months ago)
I'll usually do something for Halloween, either get dressed up in costume & go to a party or just meet up with a few friends & watch horror movies. Also one year I went on a ghost tour in York.

Quick Reply

Latest