The Student Room Group

Natwest-Membership number

Hi,

So I have been given letters from Natwest but I don't know where or what my membership number is suppose to look like.

I'm trying to sign up to the tastecard app but I have no clue what my membership number is.

When I search it said it should be on your letters or emails from Natwest.

Can I have help please?

(I got the student account form Natwest, have the the card and the pin but I don't know where my membership number is on those letters)
Isn't the account number printed on the bank card? 8 digits long. Plus the sort-code which is 6 digits in 3 groups of 2 xx-xx-xx

Or did you mean something else?
Reply 2
Original post by SomeonesDad
Isn't the account number printed on the bank card? 8 digits long. Plus the sort-code which is 6 digits in 3 groups of 2 xx-xx-xx

Or did you mean something else?

I don't mean to sound silly, the membership number is the account number?

When I downloaded the tastecard and pressed with Natwest
It says "Your membership number can be found in the email or letters sent by Natwest"

I don't have an 8 digits account number on my card. I do have: "Card enquiries: +44 10 digits and 16 digits as well as my name, expires end,
(edited 7 months ago)
Sorry. No it's not the same. I misread the question.
Have you seen the FAQ on the TasteCard website?
https://faqs.tastecard.co.uk/s/article/How-do-I-activat-redeem-my-tastecard
Reply 4
Sorry. No it's not the same. I misread the question.
Have you seen the FAQ on the TasteCard website?
https://faqs.tastecard.co.uk/s/article/How-do-I-activat-redeem-my-tastecard

Hi,

So I checked the link and the only digits sequences that looks like 123XXXX123 on my letters are my Card numbers which are like this
123 XXXX XXXX123 but that's my 16 digit
I'm looking through my letter when I got my card and pin (I can't find anything like 123XXXX123)
Original post by B-star
Hi,

So I checked the link and the only digits sequences that looks like 123XXXX123 on my letters are my Card numbers which are like this
123 XXXX XXXX123 but that's my 16 digit
I'm looking through my letter when I got my card and pin (I can't find anything like 123XXXX123)

Go online to your NatWest banking and use the Chat function to get a live agent to agree to re-send the details. Or leave them a DM on Twitter/X. This often works as the social media team bypass the usual customer services.
I hope you get some use out of the card, I didn't much :-(
Reply 6
Go online to your NatWest banking and use the Chat function to get a live agent to agree to re-send the details. Or leave them a DM on Twitter/X. This often works as the social media team bypass the usual customer services.
I hope you get some use out of the card, I didn't much :-(

Thank you for your help :smile: 👍 Have a good day

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending