The Student Room Group

Natwest 2024 Graduate Scheme

Applied for the Natwest Front Office programme based in London and completed the online/video assessment. Does anyone know how long it takes to hear about ACs?
(edited 6 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
did anyone get rejected halfway through the assessment. wasn't able to complete it fully
Reply 2
Original post by Lolinder
did anyone get rejected halfway through the assessment. wasn't able to complete it fully

I haven’t heard of that happening before, I was having issues with my video interview on safari browser
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by Hisksjd
Applied for the Natwest Front Office programme based in London and completed the online/video assessment. Does anyone know how long it takes to hear about ACs?

What was the video interview like?
Reply 4
What role did everyone apply for and how were your feedback reports?
Reply 5
Hi guys, are the numerical + situational & video interview all done in one assessment or is it numerical + situational then the video interview later on after these?
Reply 6
Original post by JadeRubyx
Hi guys, are the numerical + situational & video interview all done in one assessment or is it numerical + situational then the video interview later on after these?

It was in 1 assessment with each of those as separate sections I think (basically if you pass one you get to the next). The video one is the last. You can do it over the total time/days they've given so you can finish one assessment and come back for the next later if that makes sense!
Reply 7
Original post by Hisksjd

What's Natwest about?
Reply 8
Original post by ri07
It was in 1 assessment with each of those as separate sections I think (basically if you pass one you get to the next). The video one is the last. You can do it over the total time/days they've given so you can finish one assessment and come back for the next later if that makes sense!

Thank you :smile:
what scores did everyone get on the feedback report
Reply 10
Original post by mm1039

99 for everything but I did pretty shite on the video assessments part
Original post by Hisksjd
99 for everything but I did pretty shite on the video assessments part

Yh I got 99 95 95 but didnt do too well in the VI tbh, did you apply to financing solutions?
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 12
I applied to the Graduate trainee- Risk. Completed the assessment (99,99,99) but didn't do so well in the Video section, it lagged quite alot.
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 13
Original post by mm1039
Yh I got 99 95 95 but didnt do too well in the VI tbh, did you apply to financing solutions?

Front Office Markets but I don’t go to a Russell group or have any investment banking internships so my chances aren’t the best
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 14
Anyone applied to asset management in wealth coutts ?
Original post by mm1039

89, 77 and 90, have you heard anything regarding AC?
Original post by carter1243
89, 77 and 90, have you heard anything regarding AC?

Nice!
Nope, not yet, but ACs in November I think so should hear back soon
Original post by mm1039
Nice!
Nope, not yet, but ACs in November I think so should hear back soon

Ah that's great, hopefully I make it to that stage, what scores did you get and what programme did you apply to?
Original post by carter1243
Ah that's great, hopefully I make it to that stage, what scores did you get and what programme did you apply to?

I applied to Financing Solutions Graduate Programme, and got 99, 95 and 95 on the assessment. I didn’t do to well in the Video Interview tho!
Original post by mm1039
I applied to Financing Solutions Graduate Programme, and got 99, 95 and 95 on the assessment. I didn’t do to well in the Video Interview tho!

The video interview seemed good for me but ya never know. After the feedback report you haven't heard anything else?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending