The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Cancer Science Degree Or Neuroscience Degree Choice | pls help me decide

I would really like to go to the University Of Nottingham, but I don't know whether to apply for the Cancer Science BSc or the Neuroscience BSc. Can anyone help me decide? I really like both fields of study.
Original post by Anonymous
I would really like to go to the University Of Nottingham, but I don't know whether to apply for the Cancer Science BSc or the Neuroscience BSc. Can anyone help me decide? I really like both fields of study.

For me, at first, I preferred to take cognitive neuroscience with psychology yet my parents suggested that the course is too specific ( not broad enough for more variety for choices of occupation ) which I kind of agree with so I chose neuroscience at last. I am unsure if this is the same case for neuroscience and cancer science ( cancer science more specifically), but I know these two fields will always increase your learning curve since they aim for more breakthrough and more efficient solutions. Maybe you could choose cancer so you don't have to compete with me hahaha but if you like both subjects that much you should try to find the connection between them that makes you like them both so much and write in on your personal statement. Maybe you can apply for both courses in the UCAS.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending