The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

MMU(2024 Entry) - Primary Education

Hey is anyone applying for Primary Education 2024 at MMU, im in the minority in terms of people applying to MMU for Primary Ed from my sixth form, would like to get to know anyone else that’s going 😁??
Original post by Madzz425
Hey is anyone applying for Primary Education 2024 at MMU, im in the minority in terms of people applying to MMU for Primary Ed from my sixth form, would like to get to know anyone else that’s going 😁??

Hi there
how is it going. Did you get into this course?
beat wishes
Emily
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Hi @Madzz425
Good luck with your application! If you receive an offer from us then you'll have the opportunity to come to one of our applicant visit days. These are subject-specific events where you'll get to meet other offer holders, meet academic staff and view the uni facilities :smile:
Chloe :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by Manchester Met - Student Rep
Hi there
how is it going. Did you get into this course?
beat wishes
Emily

Hi hope you’re well, yess I got an offer! 😊
Hi hope you’re well, yess I got an offer! 😊

Congratulations!!😀
Reply 5
Original post by Manchester Metropolitan University
Congratulations!!😀

Thank you!
Hey, I've had an offer for the Primary Ed course at MMU too. Have you booked/been to one of the applicant days??
Reply 7
Original post by charlottet640
Hey, I've had an offer for the Primary Ed course at MMU too. Have you booked/been to one of the applicant days??
Hi, ive been feeling really unwell so I didn’t get the chance to go although i booked it. Sorry I can’t tell u anything about it as I haven’t been myself . Congratulations on your offer btw! 🥳🥳
Original post by charlottet640
Congratulations!
Hi! I got an offer too! I’m going to an applicant day tmmr.
I’m kinda scared I won’t get in tho. Does anyone know how lenient MMU is with grades?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending