The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Manchester School of Architecture offer letter

Hi!

I applied MSA 2024, and just received offer letter.
But it's from MMU, the link also link to MMU. The offer also shows they offer me a place to study at MMU.
I'm so confused about this. Does this mean I got the offer from MSA or MMU?
Thank you so much 🙏🏼
Original post by tai00311
Hi!

But it's from MMU, the link also link to MMU. The offer also shows they offer me a place to study at MMU.
Thank you so much 🙏🏼

MSA is a joint venture between the University of Manchester and MMU. What institution code did you put on your application - M20 or M40?
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by normaw
MSA is a joint venture between the University of Manchester and MMU. What institution code did you put on your application - M20 or M40?

Thanks for your reply.
I just selected the program. But my user name starts from 24 and my programme number is AD07120.
Thanks for your reply.
I just selected the program. ...

If you log into your UCAS account, for each of your choices it should display a course code (usually K100 for architecture) and the code for the uni. If you applied to Manchester Uni it would be M20 and MMU is M40. It won't matter which of the unis you have your offer from, as it is still MSA.
Hi!

Thank you so much 🙏🏼

Hi @tai00311!
As mentioned by normaw, Manchester School of Architecture is a joint venture between Man Met and Uni of Manchester. By having an offer from MSA, you also have an offer from the two uni's by default. Same goes for if you join MSA in September - you'll be both a Man Met and Uni of student and have access to both uni's facilities🙂
Hope this helps!
Chloe 🙂
Reply 5
Original post by normaw
If you log into your UCAS account, for each of your choices it should display a course code (usually K100 for architecture) and the code for the uni. If you applied to Manchester Uni it would be M20 and MMU is M40. It won't matter which of the unis you have your offer from, as it is still MSA.

I see!
Thanks for your elaboration!
Reply 6
Hi!

Thank you so much 🙏🏼

Hi! Massive congratulations on getting an offer. I am waiting for my offer to MSA now and I would like to know how long did you have to wait to receive your offer.
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by Mylila1
Hi! Massive congratulations on getting an offer. I am waiting for my offer to MSA now and I would like to know how long did you have to wait to receive your offer.
Hi! If you are applying to study for September 2024 and you submitted your UCAS application by 31st January, universities have until May 2024 to respond. However, we aim to make decisions as quickly as possible🙂 - Chloe

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending