The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Graduate Entry Medicine September 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Guys I Just received an email and they said that we do not accept UCAT from the previous year (as I sent them my previous UCAT saying that I took it last year and haven’t taken this year). And they advised saying that I can retake the UCAT this year for 2025 entry.

From what I understand it was that they will accept UCAT as a condition of the offer if shortlisted
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous #13
Guys I Just received an email and they said that we do not accept UCAT from the previous year (as I sent them my previous UCAT saying that I took it last year and haven’t taken this year). And they advised saying that I can retake the UCAT this year for 2025 entry.
From what I understand it was that they will accept UCAT as a condition of the offer if shortlisted

Hey, just to clarify you did your UCAT in 2023 or 2022?
Original post by Anonymous #2
Hey, just to clarify you did your UCAT in 2023 or 2022?

I did it in 2022. But I just send it as they asked to send the ucat. I thought they are allowing to do ucat this summer as a condition?
Original post by Anonymous #13
I did it in 2022. But I just send it as they asked to send the ucat. I thought they are allowing to do ucat this summer as a condition?

Oh no, they said you can sit for the March GAMSAT as they will get the results earlier.
Original post by Anonymous #2
Oh no, they said you can sit for the March GAMSAT as they will get the results earlier.

Ahh I see. I have never sat the GAMSAT…now can just do best for next year.
BTW any one on here got offer without having gamsat/ucat results?
Anyone who got an offer still waiting to hear back before they accept ?
Hey everyone! After a long think and discussions with family/friends I decided to take an offer elsewhere. It was such a difficult choice because I really loved Chester. The staff are brilliant, the curriculum is planned out incredibly well and the location is fantastic. Wishing everyone the best of luck, I think more applicants on the waiting list will begin to hear back as people set up their firm and insurance choices. This forum has been really wonderful, thank you to all the support throughout this journey. Also huge thank you to the brilliant Chester staff who have been providing feedback throughout the process!
Original post by Anonymous #7
Anyone who got an offer still waiting to hear back before they accept ?

Yee, waiting just for Manchester now. You?
Congratulations to all those with an offer! I have received one myself and was wondering if there are any offer holder group chats at the moment?

Yes, I’ll drop you a message🙂
Reply 770
I’ve firmed my offer with Chester too and I would also appreciate being added to the group chat 😊
Original post by LittleRed56
Yes, I’ll drop you a message🙂

I firmed my offer with Chester too, would you be able to add me too? 😁
What do you guys think they’ll have a low ucat threshold for next intake as it was for this year? Or is it predicted to be much higher?
Original post by Saydieee
I firmed my offer with Chester too, would you be able to add me too? 😁

Sending you a message now!
Original post by LittleRed56
Sending you a message now!

Hey! I’ve also just firmed my offer from Chester 😊 could I please be added to the chat too if possible?
Pretty random but I saw there is an initiative to change a lot of uniforms throughout the NHS. Was wondering if anyone had an idea of what colour Chester's med student scrubs will be, just curious!
Hey! Anyone from waitlist heard back?
Original post by FrancescaP99
Hey! I’ve also just firmed my offer from Chester 😊 could I please be added to the chat too if possible?

hello, would it be possible to be added too - got an offer from Chester ? 🙂 ty
Original post by Stanly spook
hello, would it be possible to be added too - got an offer from Chester ? 🙂 ty

Hi, have you firmed your offer?
Original post by Anonymous
Hey! Anyone from waitlist heard back?

Not waitlisted. But they did share that they will be running more interviews.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending