Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Graduate Entry Medicine September 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by aspiringgem
I have just received an interview invite (home student). Absolutely delighted! 😀

Congratsss! I am so excited for you :smile:
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Original post by aspiringgem
I have just received an interview invite (home student). Absolutely delighted! 😀

Same here! Over the moon
Original post by Novaapple12
Same here! Over the moon

Congrats!!! :smile:
Can I ask, have you just received the email or was it a while ago? Trying to figure out if they're doing it in batches or not hah. Liiitle bit stressed
Original post by University of Chester
Hi all

Comments above are correct in that our admissions team will offer interviews to those who meet all of the requirements. Following this, if places remain, those who do not yet have results will be invited to interview and if successful at interview stage, the entry test results will be a condition of their offer.

Interviews for home/UK applicants will be MMI as this is how all HEI’s interview for Medicine courses. Candidates shortlisted for the first interview dates will receive more interview details soon.

Hope this helps!
Becky

Hi,

Please can you confirm if all shortlisted for interview have now been contacted? I am aware some applicants have been invited to interview now, but I wasn’t sure if this means my application has been unsuccessful.

Many thanks
Original post by Anonymous #8
Congrats!!! :smile:
Can I ask, have you just received the email or was it a while ago? Trying to figure out if they're doing it in batches or not hah. Liiitle bit stressed

Thank you! Of course, I just received it today after lunchtime. Best of luck to you!
I think they are ranking by UCAT score and sending out invitations
Original post by Novaapple12
Same here! Over the moon

If you don’t mind me asking, what was your ucat score?
Original post by ipod18
I think they are ranking by UCAT score and sending out invitations

I was hoping it was alphabetical order!
Original post by sannasaleem12
If you don’t mind me asking, what was your ucat score?

2830 B2
Original post by ipod18
Congratulations!! Thats amazing news! May I ask what your UCAT score was please?

Thank you!!
3180 Band 1 (640 VR)
Do you have to hold a degree to apply or can you apply with predicted 2:1 or 1st
Original post by Anonymous #11
Do you have to hold a degree to apply or can you apply with predicted 2:1 or 1st

Hello, you can view entry requirements here - https://www1.chester.ac.uk/study/postgraduate/graduate-entry-medicine
Hello, you can view entry requirements here - https://www1.chester.ac.uk/study/postgraduate/graduate-entry-medicine

Morning,
Thank you for answering questions in this thread, it is super helpful 😊
As per a question a little further up, have all interview invites now been sent out?
Thank you!

thanks for all the replies! i dont think many unis do this so its much appreciated🙂 is it possible to share the order of invites being sent out for home students? eg. is it by UCAT ranking, or completed degrees first or just random batches?? would really help to calm some nerves down😅
Reply 74
Hello all, I received an interview invite from Chester on 22/11. I have a 1st in BSc Biomedical Science and 2750 B2 (610 VR) on my UCAT. Best of luck to everyone still waiting, hopefully there is more invites to come!

Hi, will more invites be sent out for home students?
Hi all

For home students all invites have now gone out for the interview dates in December. There will be interviews in the new year, so further invitations will be sent out in due course.**

I'm afraid we cannot discuss how we allocated for interview and the order of invites being sent out.

Best wishes,
Becky
Guys how many seats available for international students?
Original post by Anonymous #13
Guys how many seats available for international students?

25 I believe :-)
Original post by Anonymous #8
25 I believe :-)

Wow 😯 I thought it must be around 50. Well no chances for me then

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending