Birmingham Dentistry 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by ChandyNjava
No

Thanks
Reply 21
Original post by Jetjo123
Has anyone received confirmation of application?

Hi, No, I have not received my acknowledgement email from Birmingham either and I submitted my application on 12th October. Should I call them?
Reply 22
Original post by RayTurtle
Hi, No, I have not received my acknowledgement email from Birmingham either and I submitted my application on 12th October. Should I call them?

Don’t worry nobody has gotten it yet as far as I know
Reply 23
Original post by Stevedowen
Does anyone know when Birmingham will start sending out interviews this year?

I guess it’s more about when will they not send interviews because then you can narrow down when they will be sending interviews
Original post by AZS2004
I guess it’s more about when will they not send interviews because then you can narrow down when they will be sending interviews

last year interviews came out around this time and by mid december they were done sending out interviews
Reply 25
Original post by rohans0078
last year interviews came out around this time and by mid december they were done sending out interviews

i just got a rejection this morning guys 😭
Reply 26
Original post by saibakhan

What was ur UCAT??
Reply 27
Original post by Ibbethy
What was ur UCAT??

2720 Band 2
A*AA predicted

Same got rejected I got 2700B1 on the UCAT and 3A* predicted
Original post by ditsydentist
Rejected, UCAT 2740, 4a*s predicted ☹️

What were your other choices?
Original post by ditsydentist
Bristol, Cardiff, Plymouth.

I think Plymouth’s cut off is 2640 ish so that should go well
Reply 31
Hi, I wanted to ask, if I got 7 and 6's at my GCSEs but got A's and A*'s in my A levels, will I be able to get into any school for dentistry (Birmingham in particular)
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 32
Original post by Chibabyyy
Hi, I wanted to ask, if I got 7 and 6's at my GCSEs but got A's and A*'s in my A levels, will I be able to get into any school for dentistry (Birmingham in particular)

You’d need an 8 in chemistry and biology
Reply 33
Original post by Ibbethy
You’d need an 8 in chemistry and biology

Ohhh, damn. I have to start checking out other uni's. Tho I am still in yr12 , so do you think there's any possibility of the requirements changing in the future?
Reply 34
Ohhh, damn. I have to start checking out other uni's. Tho I am still in yr12 , so do you think there's any possibility of the requirements changing in the future?

I doubt it but keep an eye out

for birmingham i’m pretty sure if you have achieved the As and A*s and are applying after having done your a levels then they don’t look at your gcse grades...just confirm this w the uni though :smile:)
(edited 5 months ago)

Honestly the main thing is the UCAT

same 2730 b2 and three a* predicted, so disheartening
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 38
Original post by briocheloaf
same 2730 b2 and three a* predicted, so disheartening

the UCAT cut off must be highhhhh
the UCAT cut off must be highhhhh

yeaahh didnt expect it to be that high