The Student Room Group

Replacement Tenant For Scape Canada Water

Hi guys I would like to ask if anyone would be interested to take over a KCL accommodation en-suite in Canada Water. Original Price is 380 pw but I could do it for 290! Please pm if interested! It isStandard En-suiteOriginal Price £380p/w -> Now £290p/wStarting from Oct to July first. For anyone who’s looking for private accommodation outside the hall, I think this will be the best place. There are cheaper rooms but most of the contracts are 51weeks but this one is 43 weeks so the accumulated price is cheaper compared to most of the private accommodations out there.It also has study room so if you are like me who likes to study with friends, I think it will be really great!All the people sharing the flat are from KCL and they are all fantastic people! The location is great for UCL, CSM, City University of London, KCL, LSE.The price relative to distance to KCL is really good too. (5 minutes walk to Canada Water station and you could get to KCL in 9 minutes )If anyone is interest, please do not hesitate to contact me!Please spread this around if you have any friends looking for a room.Thanks!
Reply 1
Hey, I'm interested in this! Do you have any social media for us to discuss regarding this? Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending