The Student Room Group

Does he like me?

I am a second year uni student, and I have this one class. And the way the classroom is set up is in rows and it’s singular desks. I sit all the way by the wall, and there is this one man who sits behind me. At first I thought he was cute or whatever. He has great taste in outfits and cleans up well.
I noticed him staring at me from time to time, and I have my laptop and when my screen goes dark I can see him in the back just starting. Weird thing was every time he walked into class when he got to his desk(which is behind mine) he literally drags his desk so far away from mine. I was like okay whatever.
So last week I was like you know what I’m not about to let him keep doing this ****, so I got to class extra early and waited for him to come. Right when he entered the door we made immediate eye contact and I held the contact and pushed his desk as far away from me as possible. You know when books say if looks could kill, yeah well if they could I’d be well..and stared for a few seconds and then just went to his seat.
After that he hasn’t been scooting away from me at all which I find funny. He actually brings it close, and he even has the audacity to rest his longs on the bottom of my chair. Worst part, he’s always bouncing his while in my chair.
My question, is he interested or am I super delusional?! Help me!!!
Reply 1
You're an adult, so get talking to him and, if he's interesting, ask him on a date.

Actually, ignore this advice as this is in response to your edited version. I've just seen your other thread where you say he's got a girlfriend, so: you're an adult and you do nothing to break up a relationship!

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7406647
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Surnia
You're an adult, so get talking to him and, if he's interesting, ask him on a date.

Actually, ignore this advice as this is in response to your edited version. I've just seen your other thread where you say he's got a girlfriend, so: you're an adult and you do nothing to break up a relationship!

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7406647

loll yeah turns out its not his gf, regardless even if she was his gf i wouldn't initiate anything or start something with a man thats in a relationship. I just wnated to see peoples advice as to whether he was flirting or its all just an innocent mistake where he doesn't really understand what he's doing that's all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending