The Student Room Group

macbeth

does lady macbeth feel guilty about manipulating her husband to kill Duncan?
been a long time since i studied this...
but in short answer no, she craves power, no matter the obstacle she wants macbeth to be king so she can be the queen, she doesn't feel guilty.
Reply 2
Original post by jennaa21
but in short answer no, she craves power, no matter the obstacle she wants macbeth to be king so she can be the queen, she doesn't feel guilty.

Thank u 💓
Reply 3
Original post by jennaa21

she ends up sleep walking and repeatedly washes her hands to cleanse them of the blood from Duncan's body and ends up committing suicide unable to cope with the guilt though. so could this be an argument for her feeling of regret and guiltiness?
Original post by hafsah khan
she ends up sleep walking and repeatedly washes her hands to cleanse them of the blood from Duncan's body and ends up committing suicide unable to cope with the guilt though. so could this be an argument for her feeling of regret and guiltiness?

very true, but she initially is so overcome with the power that she doesn't feel guilty.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending