The Student Room Group

Don’t know whether to drop biology or classics A level

Hi
I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on which of my A Levels to drop? I currently take History, Biology, Art, and Classics and am debating whether to drop classics or biology
I do enjoy biology quite a lot, but I’m worried it doesn’t really go well with my other choices of A levels and is definitely much harder than classics. On the other hand I find classics really interesting but i’m scared it’s too similar to history

I don't have much of an idea about what to do in the future, which is why I chose the A Levels I did, as I want to keep my options open. But I can see myself doing something business related at uni, or maybe graphic design

Any advice would be super helpful
Reply 1
Original post by yaz0111
Hi
I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on which of my A Levels to drop? I currently take History, Biology, Art, and Classics and am debating whether to drop classics or biology
I do enjoy biology quite a lot, but I’m worried it doesn’t really go well with my other choices of A levels and is definitely much harder than classics. On the other hand I find classics really interesting but i’m scared it’s too similar to history

I don't have much of an idea about what to do in the future, which is why I chose the A Levels I did, as I want to keep my options open. But I can see myself doing something business related at uni, or maybe graphic design

Any advice would be super helpful

i understand wanting to keep your options open but as a year 13 biology student my advice would be dont take it unless your passionate for it otherwise it’s only going to get harder. like im only doing it because my degree requires it :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest