The Student Room Group

Law offers - 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Squashysalmon
CONGRATS!!! When did you apply

Just over 2 weeks ago x
I also just received an offer from Exeter this morning!
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by amelia05xo
i also just received an offer from exeter this morning!

congrats!!!
Reply 23

CONGRATS!! so jealous hope i get one!!

Omggg twin
Original post by Viafrancis
CONGRATS!! so jealous hope i get one!!

Thanks! Fingers crossed for you!
Reply 26
Received an offer from Nottingham this evening!! Hope everyone is doing well with their applications :smile:
Reply 27
Original post by isobel l
Received an offer from Nottingham this evening!! Hope everyone is doing well with their applications :smile:

Congratulations on your offer from Nottingham! When did you apply and what’s your stats? Are you Home or International applicant?
Reply 28
I just got my first offer in from York for law!! 🤭🤭
Reply 29
Original post by Nu091
Congratulations on your offer from Nottingham! When did you apply and what’s your stats? Are you Home or International applicant?

I applied on the 10th October I believe, am I’m predicted A*A*A in History, RS and English lit an I have 2 9’s 4 8’s 2 7’s and a 6 in GCSE’s. And I am a home student.
Reply 30

OMG!! Well done, did you have to do a PBL self-assessment and are you an international student?
Reply 31
Original post by isobel l
OMG!! Well done, did you have to do a PBL self-assessment and are you an international student?

Hi no I didn’t do it what is that? My offer is AAB and I’m Irish so I pay the same as uk applicants which is great 🤭
Reply 32
When do you think we start hearing from LNAT universities? Would they have the marks by now?
(Original post by shimul)When do you think we start hearing from LNAT universities? Would they have the marks by now?
we find out our results in feb but the universities already know our score x
Reply 34
Original post by Victoria.L
(Original post by shimul)When do you think we start hearing from LNAT universities? Would they have the marks by now?
we find out our results in feb but the universities already know our score x

As in when do we start getting offers from them? It makes it a bit irrelevant the marks in feb. As for example oxbridge give their offers and rejections out in jan.
Hi guys i sent of my application for law at Exeter, Bristol, York, LSE and Cambridge a few days ago and I was wondering if anyone knows when the first offers for law start to come in? Sorry i quite impatient but i heard some people all ready got some offers! Does anyone know when lse and exeter give out their offers?

I just got an offer from Manchester. I applied on the 14th of October!

That was quick as they usually only send a few international offers out, then keep the rest to review after equal consideration ends. Maybe they’re doing it differently this year to previous years.
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 37
Hi guys i sent of my application for law at Exeter, Bristol, York, LSE and Cambridge a few days ago and I was wondering if anyone knows when the first offers for law start to come in? Sorry i quite impatient but i heard some people all ready got some offers! Does anyone know when lse and exeter give out their offers?

I've also applied to LSE as well as Oxford, KCL, UCL and Royal Holloway for Law. Already had an offer for Royal Holloway. I've heard that LSE sometimes gives out offers January but the bulk of it in March.
Reply 38
Got an Exeter offer today - AAB :smile:
Original post by Victoria.L
Omggg twin

what were your conditional offers, if you don't mind me asking

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending