The Student Room Group

Law offers - 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Viafrancis
I just got my first offer in from York for law!! 🤭🤭

what were your grades and predicted if you don't mind me asking! and were the conditional requirements? I'm stressed!
Reply 41
Original post by daisy11111
what were your grades and predicted if you don't mind me asking! and were the conditional requirements? I'm stressed!

three a* equivalent x and its conditional! but don’t worry you got this xxx
Reply 42
three a* equivalent x and its conditional! but don’t worry you got this xxx

Are you an international student? I though York waited a while before offering places for law. xx
Reply 43
Original post by isobel l
Are you an international student? I though York waited a while before offering places for law. xx

No i’m home fees im from ireland but it is considered the same as the UK 😊
Reply 44
hey has anyone heard back about their oxbridge interviews?
Has anyone heard back from Bristol for law and and German?
Reply 46
Hi, I am an international student. Just got a conditional offer from Warwick for law undergrad.
(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by Karmanya
Hi, I am an international student. Just got a conditional offer from Warwick for law undergrad.

congrats! when did you apply? and if you don't mind what were your predicted grades?
Reply 48
Original post by user240506
congrats! when did you apply? and if you don't mind what were your predicted grades?

Thanks! Applied in the second week of October. Predicted scores were A* according to the Indian education board.
Reply 49
I just got my first offer in from York for law!! 🤭🤭

Wow that is so amazing - well done! I’m a bit scared now because they sent me an automatic email to me saying they weren’t even going to look until after January, but some people already have offers 😔 x
Has anyone else gotten law offers from Warwick?
Reply 51
Original post by user240506
Has anyone else gotten law offers from Warwick?

No.. they said in the email they were waiting until after the January deadline to look… did you get one? Well done if so!!
Original post by Karmanya
Thanks! Applied in the second week of October. Predicted scores were A* according to the Indian education board.

Congrats! Where else have you applied?
Reply 53
Original post by Amulyadd
hey has anyone heard back about their oxbridge interviews?

No not yet, have you?
Anyone heard from Bristol, UCL, KCL, Durham or Oxford? or know when they tend to give decisions? the wait is painfullll
Original post by tarascully21
Anyone heard from Bristol, UCL, KCL, Durham or Oxford? or know when they tend to give decisions? the wait is painfullll

I received an unconditional law offer from Durham yesterday! I am an international student and my offer wasn't contextual.
Reply 56
Original post by lorinebris
yeah I got one yesterday!

Congratulations! Are you an international student or contextual?
Original post by Gobhees
Congratulations! Are you an international student or contextual?

international
Original post by tarascully21

I got put on hold by bristol for law and German… my predicted are four A* equivalent and gsces all 9’s equivalent (im Irish) :frown:(
Original post by Annah180605
I got put on hold by bristol for law and German… my predicted are four A* equivalent and gsces all 9’s equivalent (im Irish) :frown:(

Did you have to do the lnat? Do you think that’s what they based it off? Because your grades are quite literally perfect… I’m so sorry☹️ but you have your other options! And put on hold means most likely you’ll get in if you want to go because so many people will not end up going/getting the grades! Good luck !!
(edited 5 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending