The Student Room Group

Law offers - 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Viafrancis
anyone receive interviews from cambridge? i just received two interviews from clare x

Well done!! Bet you're so happy!!
Reply 81
congrats! Yep x
anyone got any info about Oxford interviews?
Original post by kabirtrehan
anyone got any info about Oxford interviews?

no not yet.. which college have you applied to? I've applied to new
Reply 84
Anyone heard anything back from York?
Reply 85
Original post by isobel l

i have but i haven’t heard of anyone else on this thread yet
Reply 86
Well done!! Bet you're so happy!!

ahhh more nervous i wasn’t expecting it at all
Original post by Viafrancis
anyone receive interviews from cambridge? i just received two interviews from clare x

congrats! i received an interview invite from girton on wednesday. they haven't given me the date yet which is stressing me out lol. good luck w ur interview!
I have AAA and want to apply to Nottingham which needs A* AA I have extenuating circumstances though as I had major surgery meaning i missed 3 months of year 12 does anyone know how likely I am to get an offer as it's my top choice!!
Original post by elliexmae.x
I have AAA and want to apply to Nottingham which needs A* AA I have extenuating circumstances though as I had major surgery meaning i missed 3 months of year 12 does anyone know how likely I am to get an offer as it's my top choice!!

hey, i've also applied with an extenuating circumstances form and I was told it's unlikely to change the offer but if you miss the grades by a grade or so they may be more lenient with accepting you anyway. however, my extenuating circumstances weren't due to health reasons so i don't know if they could revise your offer. im sorry if this isn't much help. i hope your ok!

yeah around 3-4 weeks ago
(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by flourish3
WOW CONGRATSSS!!!! I'm an international student from Canada, and I'm yet to hear back from them. Does Durham not need LNAT results to make their decision?

Thanks! I believe they still need LNAT results. I sat mine in early October :smile:
Original post by sophiekempson

hey, i've also applied with an extenuating circumstances form and I was told it's unlikely to change the offer but if you miss the grades by a grade or so they may be more lenient with accepting you anyway. however, my extenuating circumstances weren't due to health reasons so i don't know if they could revise your offer. im sorry if this isn't much help. i hope your ok!

ahhh okay thank you it's so frustrating because if I wasn't recovering I would have been able to do a Sutton Trust programme that would have given me a contextual

what are you predicted grades if you don't mind me asking? x
Reply 93
Original post by lorinebris
yeah around 3-4 weeks ago

Are you an international or home student, and are you contextual if you don’t mind my asking. When I got an email from York they said I would hear back in jan idk??
ahhh okay thank you it's so frustrating because if I wasn't recovering I would have been able to do a Sutton Trust programme that would have given me a contextual

aw im sorry that sounds so annoying. you could try and email a nottingham uni admissions person to see what they say. I don't know if they'd give you a definitive answer but you could outline that your surgery was what made you miss the programme so you missed the contextual requirements. what other unis are you planning on applying to?
my predicted grades are A*A*A + EPQ x
Are you an international or home student, and are you contextual if you don’t mind my asking. When I got an email from York they said I would hear back in jan idk??

international and not contextual!
Original post by sophiekempson

aw im sorry that sounds so annoying. you could try and email a nottingham uni admissions person to see what they say. I don't know if they'd give you a definitive answer but you could outline that your surgery was what made you miss the programme so you missed the contextual requirements. what other unis are you planning on applying to?
my predicted grades are A*A*A + EPQ x

I'm applying for UEA City of London LSE and one other xx
Original post by heytheredelilah1
no not yet.. which college have you applied to? I've applied to new

applied to queens.. its really stressing me out because no uni has replied yet I applied in October
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 98
Just got an invitation for Law interview at Christchurch!
Just got a law interview for Hertford college today!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending