The Student Room Group

self study my 4th A level Subject

Im currently yr 12 and studying my 3 a level subjects in school - economics , psychology and sociology. In yr 11, I was planning to study biology as one of the subject but I only got a 6 in science gcse leading me to not be able to meet the requirements for applying biology in my school. I have been copying back the notes of biology lessons in my school from the school resources base for students but still this wont let me to have proper knowledge of the lesson. So should I find a tutor or course online for a level biology ? ( also im not sure will the practical endorsement be included)
Reply 1
Original post by someone_cat
Im currently yr 12 and studying my 3 a level subjects in school - economics , psychology and sociology. In yr 11, I was planning to study biology as one of the subject but I only got a 6 in science gcse leading me to not be able to meet the requirements for applying biology in my school. I have been copying back the notes of biology lessons in my school from the school resources base for students but still this wont let me to have proper knowledge of the lesson. So should I find a tutor or course online for a level biology ? ( also im not sure will the practical endorsement be included)

mhmm I did Alevel biology and you get assessed on the practicals which are on your alevel certifate. as well as doing them you need to write a report. Also the equipment needed is not something i think you can get.
you should ask your school if you can attent the biology practicals because in the actual exam you get tested on this. and the fact that you have been making notes on bio shows ur dedicated so talk to the bio teacher and ask if you can enrol onto the course ?

i hope this was useful, lemme know if you have any other questions . good luck !

Quick Reply

Latest