The Student Room Group

Failing alevels bio, chem, math

I need honest opinions only pleasee!!! Im in year 13 failing miserably on Us in all 3 subjects (due to me not being in) . My 1st alevel is on the 4th of June and I consider my self a pretty below average student - I take longer to understand and memorise concepts in comparison to my peers. Do u guys think I can save myself in this time period and come out with ABB or should I consider dropping 1 or 2 (my worst fear fr) . Also bear in mind this would mean me teaching my self the whole alevel content in all subjects. I AM WILLING TO PUT 110% EFFORT IN BUT I NEED TO KNOW IF I WOULD EVEN GET REMOTELY CLOSE TO MY GOAL. Thank u in advance !!!!!
I’m an a level student as well, got 3A* predictions alhamdulilah. If you are willing to work in ALL of your free time, at minimum 10 hours of schoolwork daily (outside of school) then you MIGHT be able to go from Us to maybe an A, that’s my 2 pence, feel free to ignore
Reply 2
Original post by AntonSlayer
I’m an a level student as well, got 3A* predictions alhamdulilah. If you are willing to work in ALL of your free time, at minimum 10 hours of schoolwork daily (outside of school) then you MIGHT be able to go from Us to maybe an A, that’s my 2 pence, feel free to ignore

Jzk I appreciate ur advice ! Congrats on your predictions may Allah grant u success!
Reply 3
Buckle down, put the effort in with 3 and see where you get to. There is life after A levels not going quite to plan. I failed all 3 first time around and still ended up with a good degree
Original post by Hibzzzzz6372
Jzk I appreciate ur advice ! Congrats on your predictions may Allah grant u success!

Inshallah you’ll 3 A*, but it will be HARD HARD HARD WORK, I take bio chem maths as well so if you need help with anything lmk
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 5
Original post by Zarek
Buckle down, put the effort in with 3 and see where you get to. There is life after A levels not going quite to plan. I failed all 3 first time around and still ended up with a good degree

Thank u, ur right it’s either now or never- it’s just the thought of me failing that is scaring me especially bc of my family lol. But I’m just stuck on the thought that it’s to late to start. Sounds silly but yeah.

Quick Reply

Latest