The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

BTECs and Law (uob)

Im currently studying BTEC extended business and will probably get a DMM or DDM but is wanting to apply for university of birmingham or like Warwick (mainly Birmingham) but they're asking for D*D*D* which is really high. I only have 4s in my GCSE and am wondering do I even have a chance and be taken into consideration or not
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by pnd140518
Im currently studying BTEC extended business and will probably get a DMM or DDM but is wanting to apply for university of birmingham or like Warwick (mainly Birmingham) but they're asking for D*D*D* which is really high. I only have 4s in my GCSE and am wondering do I even have a chance and be taken into consideration or not

A triple D star is equivalent to 3 A levels at A star (in UCAS points). A DDM is AAC and a DMM is ACC, so you would be safer picking at least one University with lower requirements
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
I have got other options where I do meet the requirements if I was to get ddm or dmm but I do want uob there as well and now thinking just give it a try
Reply 3
Original post by bamtutor
A triple D star is equivalent to 3 A levels at A star (in UCAS points).

This does not necessarily apply to top Unis like Birmingham and Warwick - because they dont make offers in UCAS points, and for many subjects they may not actually accept a BTEC Extended Diploma without additional A levels etc.
Reply 4
Original post by pnd140518

they rejected me being in almost the exact same position as you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending