The Student Room Group

Biology essay - importance of proteins in living organisms

Hey guys does anyone have any opinions and feedback on these sub topics that I was thinking of using in this essay
dna replication - enzymes dna polymerase + helicase
digestion- peptidases etc - how hydrolysis makes it able to be transported across membrane
protein channels + carrier proteins - able to transport different types of substances in different ways
antibodies - cell immunity
using protein as a respiratory substrate

would really appreciate some feedback on what sort of keywords are necessary for me to be able to write a relevant essay
Original post by Lebkuchen
Hey guys does anyone have any opinions and feedback on these sub topics that I was thinking of using in this essay
dna replication - enzymes dna polymerase + helicase
digestion- peptidases etc - how hydrolysis makes it able to be transported across membrane
protein channels + carrier proteins - able to transport different types of substances in different ways
antibodies - cell immunity
using protein as a respiratory substrate

would really appreciate some feedback on what sort of keywords are necessary for me to be able to write a relevant essay

Depends on your intention. Do you intend to tell how proteins are produced, how they work in detail and what the function they have in total? in this case your structure for an essay looks interesting and properly. In my opinion.
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 2
What is your word limit? Could be a lot to cover if you want to go into any detail.
Reply 3
Original post by GraRy
What is your word limit? Could be a lot to cover if you want to go into any detail.

no word limit but I ended up writing just under 1000 words... which was a lot compared to my friends

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending