The Student Room Group

can i still use this on my cv

A few years ago in like year 8 I did a 3 day online computing course and it cost my parents £300 and like an absolute idiot I said I didn't want to do the last day of it because I felt sick or something stupid like that and I'm so angry at myself now because why on earth would I do that.

I was wondering if I could still use it on my cv though
Reply 1
Original post by meoow
A few years ago in like year 8 I did a 3 day online computing course and it cost my parents £300 and like an absolute idiot I said I didn't want to do the last day of it because I felt sick or something stupid like that and I'm so angry at myself now because why on earth would I do that.

I was wondering if I could still use it on my cv though

You can still add it to ur cv since computing skills are necessary as of todays day and age. If you got skills and experience with something, put them down on your cv! You could mention u did an online course too which gives insight on your knowledge. (Mention: make sure u dont go into too much detail, just note it down)
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 2
Definitely, you can add pretty much anything to your cv which you think is relevant and might help to get you an interview, stopping short of fraud of course

Quick Reply

Latest