The Student Room Group

Changing Insurance choice

I have accepted my firm and insurance, however after more carefully considerations I decided I want to put one of my declined choices as insurance. Is that still possible to do?
Original post by Bshshsshhsh
I have accepted my firm and insurance, however after more carefully considerations I decided I want to put one of my declined choices as insurance. Is that still possible to do?

If it is possible, I'd imagine you'd have to contact them and UCAS in order to do this.

My best advice would be to not sweat it, aspire for your first choice and if you still don't want to go for your insurance, you can try to go through clearing.
Original post by Bshshsshhsh

Quoted from the UCAS website:

Here’s what to do if you change your mind:

If you accepted your offers in the last 14 days, contact one of our advisers to make any changes to your replies.

If it’s been more than 14 days since you replied to your offers, there is a more detailed process you need to follow. As you’ve agreed to a contract with your chosen unis, it may be possible, but we are unable to guarantee you can change them. You’ll need to speak to them about changing your replies, and then call us, to let us know what you want to do.

No reply swaps are possible after 21 July 2023.

https://www.ucas.com/undergraduate/after-you-apply/types-offer/replying-your-ucas-undergraduate-offers
(edited 11 months ago)
Call UCAS in the first instance about reply swaps. If all universities concerned have given UCAS blanket agreement to all reply swaps then UCAS can do the swap without any further calls/emails.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending