The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Changing Course Option from Leeds NatSci BSc to Leeds Chem BSc

I have an offer for Leeds NatSci BSc, but I want to change my course option to Chem Bsc and I am applying through UCAS. I already contacted the Leeds admissions team but they stopped replying to me ~7 days ago. Do I need to inform my school of the change? Who do I contact that will make the change go through since the admissions team stopped replying? Thank youu!
PHONE the admissions team on Tuesday.

Only someone with rights to amend your application on UCAS can make this change - that isn’t going to be academic staff
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
PHONE the admissions team on Tuesday.

Only someone with rights to amend your application on UCAS can make this change - that isn’t going to be academic staff

Thank you, I'll phone UCAS on Tuesday :biggrin:
Original post by prankcake
Thank you, I'll phone UCAS on Tuesday :biggrin:

I think you've misunderstood PQ's post - you need to phone the admissions team at Leeds (not UCAS).
Reply 4
Original post by normaw
I think you've misunderstood PQ's post - you need to phone the admissions team at Leeds (not UCAS).

But they said ‘Only someone with rights to amend your application on UCAS can make this change’??
But they said ‘Only someone with rights to amend your application on UCAS can make this change’??

That’s the admissions staff at Leeds. Not UCAS (they can’t change your course) and not academic staff at Leeds.
you dont need to phone, I wanted to change my course from biomed to comp sci but they said that the application deadline had passed and they had no more spaces left
Reply 7
Original post by PQ
That’s the admissions staff at Leeds. Not UCAS (they can’t change your course) and not academic staff at Leeds.

Oh I see, ig I’ll phone Leeds admission staff… Edit: I couldn’t find a phone number (apart from the switchboard), I could try emailing again
(edited 11 months ago)
Oh I see, ig I’ll phone Leeds admission staff… Edit: I couldn’t find a phone number (apart from the switchboard), I could try emailing again

If they’re not answering your emails then emailing again won’t help. It just adds to the backlog.

Ring them. https://eps.leeds.ac.uk/chemistry/doc/contact-us-1
Reply 9
Original post by PQ
If they’re not answering your emails then emailing again won’t help. It just adds to the backlog.

Ring them. https://eps.leeds.ac.uk/chemistry/doc/contact-us-1

I see the phone number, thank you sm :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest