The Student Room Group

future career

So, I will be in the last year of highschool (A-levels) next year, and I study Economics, Business Studies and Accounting. I know it's a trashy combination, but I ended up picking that during a rough period of my life. Now that I'm limited at picking unis, I was wondering which unis do not have preferred subjects/would be more lenient towards someone with a subject combo like mine. I already know Bath extremely loves this combination for the degree I'm pursuing (Business Administration/Mgt).
Original post by cscaffeine
So, I will be in the last year of highschool (A-levels) next year, and I study Economics, Business Studies and Accounting. I know it's a trashy combination, but I ended up picking that during a rough period of my life. Now that I'm limited at picking unis, I was wondering which unis do not have preferred subjects/would be more lenient towards someone with a subject combo like mine. I already know Bath extremely loves this combination for the degree I'm pursuing (Business Administration/Mgt).

as long as you can write confidently about why you picked your choices, you should be absolutely fine. most courses don’t care about having certain a levels, and i have a friend doing business management who did a levels in rs, psychology and sociology and has received low offers from all five of her choices, so there’s definitely no need to stress :smile:
Original post by cscaffeine

Hey @cscaffeine 😀 I think that's a good combination of subjects if you're looking to pursue Business Management or Administration courses at uni! Lots of students come from a range of subject streams in to areas such as Business and I'd say for the majority of places you'd be able to be considered. The ones you're doing are relevant to Business. Did you sit GCSEs or an equivalent? Are you enjoying the three subjects you're doing?

You'll have 5 choices so you can keep your options broad. Where have you considered applying to so far?

Caitlin 🎓️
Official University of Strathclyde Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending