The Student Room Group

A level economics

Hi hope you are well i'm currently self-learning economics using uplearn and Econ plusdals videos as well as a the textbook ,how can I ensure that I understand all the content and exam technique well enough to get an Astar is This even feasible? thank you
Reply 1
Original post by Mahzsn
Hi hope you are well i'm currently self-learning economics using uplearn and Econ plusdals videos as well as a the textbook ,how can I ensure that I understand all the content and exam technique well enough to get an Astar is This even feasible? thank you

It is possible. Great that you’re using the textbook and econplusdal. Also make sure you refer to your specification. This will ensure you are learning all the content that could potentially come up in the exam.

Doing past papers and practice questions will allow you to test to see where you are at grade-wise. Essay self-marking may be a little trickier but try to find some good exemplars to base your answers off of. Also then mark scheme tells you the basic structure they want and relevant points.
Reply 2
Original post by Maria303
It is possible. Great that you’re using the textbook and econplusdal. Also make sure you refer to your specification. This will ensure you are learning all the content that could potentially come up in the exam.

Doing past papers and practice questions will allow you to test to see where you are at grade-wise. Essay self-marking may be a little trickier but try to find some good exemplars to base your answers off of. Also then mark scheme tells you the basic structure they want and relevant points.

Thanks you exam technique was my biggest worry tbh

Quick Reply

Latest