The Student Room Group

Philip Morris Evolv Graduate scheme 2024

Hi guys, did anyone apply for the Philip Morris Evolv graduate scheme? I had an SHL format assessment which I passed and I was invited for a 25 min video, teams interview session. Any ideas?
Reply 1
Hey, I applied. I am doing my teams interview next week on Thursday.
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 2
Did you guys have to do a Hirevue Interview Test?
Reply 3
Original post by WBCent
Did you guys have to do a Hirevue Interview Test?

Yes.
Reply 4
Original post by jasedsouza

Yes.

How long did it take before you were told you got through to the next round. Any Help is much appreciated
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 5
Original post by jasedsouza
Hey, I applied. I am doing my teams interview next week on Thursday.

Did you have to do 2 digital interviews? I did mine a few weeks ago and have been sent another hirevue to do. Is this a mistake or do we do 2 before a Teams interview
Reply 6
Original post by Olaoluade
Hi guys, did anyone apply for the Philip Morris Evolv graduate scheme? I had an SHL format assessment which I passed and I was invited for a 25 min video, teams interview session. Any ideas?

did you have to do a digital interview? I did one and have been invited to do another.. is this a mistake?
Reply 7
Original post by HMbusiness
Did you have to do 2 digital interviews? I did mine a few weeks ago and have been sent another hirevue to do. Is this a mistake or do we do 2 before a Teams interview

I would have loved to help, however, during my Teams interview, I was not allowed to proceed because I have an MBA. They will consider folks with an Msc as the highest qualification. MBA, no no
Reply 8
Original post by Olaoluade
I would have loved to help, however, during my Teams interview, I was not allowed to proceed because I have an MBA. They will consider folks with an Msc as the highest qualification. MBA, no no

But before the teams meeting, what steps had you done?
Has anyone heard anything about the assessment centre for the evolv programme?
Reply 10
Original post by mrunimaginable
Has anyone heard anything about the assessment centre for the evolv programme?

Did my vi a month ago and haven’t heard anything back
Original post by WBCent
Did my vi a month ago and haven’t heard anything back

yeah I did my teams interview mid-November and haven't heard anything since then. Said the assessment centre would be first week of December but could of course have been moved/pushed back not really sure as I couldn't find an official date anywhere online

Quick Reply

Latest