The Student Room Group

Dissertation Survey - ADHD and the workplace

Hi, if anyone has a moment to complete my MSc dissertation survey for me it would be greatly appreciated!
It aims to find out how different workplace contexts pose different benefits and challenges due to symptoms of ADHD, and whether there are any gender differences. This knowledge may be used to develop more effective workplace support for adults with ADHD, as well as adding to the understanding of ADHD in the workplace and potentially reducing stigma.What you will need to do:If you are willing to take part, you will follow the link to complete a questionnaire on Qualtrics. There will be an information sheet explaining the details of the study. It will take about 20-25 minutes. You will be asked some demographic questions including your occupation and whether you have a clinical or self-diagnosis of ADHD. You will then be asked to complete an adult ADHD self-report scale which consists of statements that you rate your agreement or disagreement with on a scale ranging from 1 to 5. Then you will be asked about factors of your occupation and how you feel your ADHD symptoms are beneficial or detrimental to you in relation to these factors. These will be assessed using a scale ranging from 1 to 5. You will also be given the opportunity to provide additional information about your experiences of your ADHD with these workplace factors.Who can participate:You must be over the age of 18, currently working in the UK, and have a clinical or self-diagnosis of ADHD.Follow this link to participate:https://qualtricsxm3qzzrmbn8.qualtrics.com/.../SV...I can complete other surveys in exchange if needed :smile: Thank you!
Reply 1
Original post by DamarisFae_
Hi, if anyone has a moment to complete my MSc dissertation survey for me it would be greatly appreciated!
It aims to find out how different workplace contexts pose different benefits and challenges due to symptoms of ADHD, and whether there are any gender differences. This knowledge may be used to develop more effective workplace support for adults with ADHD, as well as adding to the understanding of ADHD in the workplace and potentially reducing stigma.What you will need to do:If you are willing to take part, you will follow the link to complete a questionnaire on Qualtrics. There will be an information sheet explaining the details of the study. It will take about 20-25 minutes. You will be asked some demographic questions including your occupation and whether you have a clinical or self-diagnosis of ADHD. You will then be asked to complete an adult ADHD self-report scale which consists of statements that you rate your agreement or disagreement with on a scale ranging from 1 to 5. Then you will be asked about factors of your occupation and how you feel your ADHD symptoms are beneficial or detrimental to you in relation to these factors. These will be assessed using a scale ranging from 1 to 5. You will also be given the opportunity to provide additional information about your experiences of your ADHD with these workplace factors.Who can participate:You must be over the age of 18, currently working in the UK, and have a clinical or self-diagnosis of ADHD.Follow this link to participate:https://qualtricsxm3qzzrmbn8.qualtrics.com/.../SV...I can complete other surveys in exchange if needed :smile: Thank you!

Completing yours now, could you do mine please? 🙂 https://ucp.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/sugar-spice-buy-me-everything-nice-public-perception-on

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending