The Student Room Group

I have no friends

I am in my first year I have tried to make friends and I did make 2 but both of them in a way or another wanted to hang out with people of their own race and ditched me. I made some good friends and now they are distancing themselves from me, and I have a feeling its because some girls that I know from before are saying some stuff which are false (I tried asking if everything is alright but they kept saying no which I doubt given the big change in behaviour)
I am trying to make more friends but everyone has their own group now and its pretty difficult to even try without forcing myself in a group which makes you very annoying btw. And it's effecting my mental health pretty badly at this point, do not say you are there to study or grades are what matters because social life if IMPORTANT
Original post by Anonymous
I am in my first year I have tried to make friends and I did make 2 but both of them in a way or another wanted to hang out with people of their own race and ditched me. I made some good friends and now they are distancing themselves from me, and I have a feeling its because some girls that I know from before are saying some stuff which are false (I tried asking if everything is alright but they kept saying no which I doubt given the big change in behaviour)
I am trying to make more friends but everyone has their own group now and its pretty difficult to even try without forcing myself in a group which makes you very annoying btw. And it's effecting my mental health pretty badly at this point, do not say you are there to study or grades are what matters because social life if IMPORTANT

Social life is important the way we're conditioned to mix with other people to establish friendships and relationships. Take it easy on yourself though, just try going somewhere where you can meet people. I don't know if you're an introvert, but if you open yourself up then people will see you for the positive qualities you have. Don't waste time on trying to mix with those who aren't interested or make things complicated, that only makes your mental health situation worse. Go find your place and speak up, there are people out there who will value you that's a definite!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending