The Student Room Group

This offer is subject to you obtaining

I applied through UCAS after I got my IB results as I took a gap year. I got a message in the morning saying that my offer is subject to me obtaining and then the requirements, which I already have and they just need proof of. Does this mean I have my place in the University and it will be a proper offer once they have the proof of my results?
Original post by JD252005
I applied through UCAS after I got my IB results as I took a gap year. I got a message in the morning saying that my offer is subject to me obtaining and then the requirements, which I already have and they just need proof of. Does this mean I have my place in the University and it will be a proper offer once they have the proof of my results?

Yes, once they review your certificate they will make the offer unconditional, congratulations!
Original post by JD252005

Hi,

Yes, that would usually mean that once you send your proof of reaching those grades, your offer would be made unconditional.

Congratulations!

Mary
London South Bank University Student Rep (3rd-year Children's Nursing)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending