The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Question about my offer

I got an offer of AB including computer science from sheffield, which is one of my safety choice, I did A level Maths exam last year and I got an A, doing it again this year with computer science and physics, does this offer means I need to get A and B in physics and computer science or any combination of the three subject. The only thing they asked to upload is my IELTS certificate.
Reply 1
This is the offer
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Original post by Sjakjahaha
I got an offer of AB including computer science from sheffield, which is one of my safety choice, I did A level Maths exam last year and I got an A, doing it again this year with computer science and physics, does this offer means I need to get A and B in physics and computer science or any combination of the three subject. The only thing they asked to upload is my IELTS certificate.

The A you already have is in Maths not part of the conditions. They know you have that A level, so only mention two further A levels in the offer. You say you're "doing it again this year". Does that mean you're retaking an exam you got an A in?! Yeah, they've ignored that.

You have two exams outstanding (Physics and Computer Science) and must obtain at least AB in those two subjects, in any order.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending