The Student Room Group

exampro

hi, does anyone know how similar exampro questions are to A-level edexcel ones?
It's probably better to use something like pmt for exam questions as there's much more information and the mark scheme is nicer to look at than exampro ones I've seen. U could also try madas maths for additional questions.
Reply 2
Original post by lambda_naught
It's probably better to use something like pmt for exam questions as there's much more information and the mark scheme is nicer to look at than exampro ones I've seen. U could also try madas maths for additional questions.

Great! I’ve had a look at madasmaths but the pdfs don’t load. It only works when I type in “madasmaths [topic]”. Do you know where on the website I can see a list of all the question topics?
Original post by subbhy
Great! I’ve had a look at madasmaths but the pdfs don’t load. It only works when I type in “madasmaths [topic]”. Do you know where on the website I can see a list of all the question topics?

In the top go to I.Y.G.B. most of them work for me, the ones in maths booklet also loads. You might have just opened a pdf that wasn't finish, as the creator of the site died and no more updates are made, so some papers dont have solutions or dont have a questions paper attached. in the I.Y.G.B. core and a level practice are broken into subgroups of modules. For SP and SPX, the special extensions, I forget if there is a topic order, but these should be the ones u focus on as they're typically harder and have more value to learn off of.
Reply 4
Original post by lambda_naught
In the top go to I.Y.G.B. most of them work for me, the ones in maths booklet also loads. You might have just opened a pdf that wasn't finish, as the creator of the site died and no more updates are made, so some papers dont have solutions or dont have a questions paper attached. in the I.Y.G.B. core and a level practice are broken into subgroups of modules. For SP and SPX, the special extensions, I forget if there is a topic order, but these should be the ones u focus on as they're typically harder and have more value to learn off of.

I don't suggest Madas these days as it's not been updating since the author died and it isn't as useful as it was.
Original post by Muttley79
I don't suggest Madas these days as it's not been updating since the author died and it isn't as useful as it was.

The SPX ones are alright, the others I haven't tried, only briefly looked at.

Quick Reply

Latest