The Student Room Group

University of Manchester A101 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Ibailey13
Yes exactly! - basically I assumed I made the GEM UCAT threshold if they had invited me for an interview.

That's great thank you!!! Did you get any details about how many people applied/how many offers are going out?
Reply 41
If anyone's interested, Manchester's sharing data on the current admission cycle on this page. Doesn't say how many people applied/are being interviewed for GEM but I found it interesting that the mean/median UCAT score was lower for GEM applicants than the undergrad applicants.

https://www.bmh.manchester.ac.uk/study/medicine/apply/data/
Reply 42
Original post by BrainyBee
If anyone's interested, Manchester's sharing data on the current admission cycle on this page. Doesn't say how many people applied/are being interviewed for GEM but I found it interesting that the mean/median UCAT score was lower for GEM applicants than the undergrad applicants.

Ah so interesting- I think it’s definitely because the course was under advertised, not a lot of people I spoke to knew about it!

a very interesting post and Manchester, to their credit, have presented it all so clearly
Has anyone started hearing back post interview? ☺️
Original post by elliettors
Has anyone started hearing back post interview? ☺️

No, nothing. But someone received offer for A106 on 9th February.
I’ve received an offer this evening for graduate entry A101
Reply 47
Original post by Flash10127

Congratulations!! you must be delighted (:

Congratulations!!! May I ask when your interview was?

Congratulations !!!!
Original post by elliettors
Congratulations!!! May I ask when your interview was?

9th of Jan
Reply 51
Also got an offer!!
Also got an offer!!

Congratulations!!! Can I ask when did you receive it and when was your interview?
Reply 53
Original post by Katherine-O
Congratulations!!! Can I ask when did you receive it and when was your interview?

Received this evening at 7.20pm and interview Jan 18th 😊
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 54
i wish they gave us more idea of a timeline :frown: i still haven’t heard from warwick & manchester is so unclear about when they release offers so feeling quite anxious and pessimistic
Reply 55
Also got an offer!!

Congratulations! so well deserved (:
Original post by ess1213
i wish they gave us more idea of a timeline :frown: i still haven’t heard from warwick & manchester is so unclear about when they release offers so feeling quite anxious and pessimistic

When I was at Manchester for interview they said not to expect to hear back until may as they have interviews until the end of March. I heard back from Warwick last Wednesday, maybe send them a quick email?
Reply 57

When I was at Manchester for interview they said not to expect to hear back until may as they have interviews until the end of March. I heard back from Warwick last Wednesday, maybe send them a quick email?

hey, thanks for your message - yeah i called warwick on monday but they gave away nothing, it just doesn’t bode well that most people have heard back one way or the other
Got an offer!!!!!
Reply 59
Original post by fencedraft
Got an offer!!!!!

Hi! Congratulations !! Did you get this today or yesterday evening?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending